PDA

View Full Version : So who watched the Bachelor

TraciG
02-27-2006, 11:38 PM
what did everyone think ? I have to say I felt bad for Moana, I believe she felt she was really in love with him but I'm happy with his choice !!!!! Let's hope now they'll have a future & happy "real life" relationship !

DebbieJ
02-28-2006, 12:06 AM
Hey Traci,

For people who view the boards like me, you might want to put in some spoiler space. I could see the outcome before I even clicked on your message.

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03
2 year check up: 25 lbs with clothes on and 35 inches!
BFARed for 20 months and 6 days
(Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org)

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/style_avatars/Ribbons/18months-bfar.jpg

HannaAddict
02-28-2006, 12:10 AM
Well, I guess I won't have to waste my night on mindless tv! I can't believe I just read this. . . .aaaahhh!

Kimberly

kboyle
02-28-2006, 12:16 AM
I felt bad for her too, it took her sooo long to finally open up somewhat and then she got dumped! I actually was pretty shocked myself. Sara was the most obvious choice and we all knew that he'd pick her, but I think Moana really did have strong feelings for him.

OH, and they didn't do a preview for next week like they normally do where they "see where they are now". Are they gonna do that?

NancyJ_redo
02-28-2006, 01:31 AM
Aah...please add space to your post, it just gave away the ending for us on the West coast. I Tivo'd it and am in the middle of watching Moana with his parents, was convinced he would pick Moana, and just saw your headline and now know the ending.

TraciG
02-28-2006, 11:53 AM
Sorry I didn't realize, well I will know for next time. Sorry I ruined the outcome, I would have been annoyed myself !

Twins2000
02-28-2006, 12:39 PM
I hadn't been watching it till lastnight, so I don't know if it was truly representative of what each woman was like or not. But, I found Sara to be quite annoying and needy. I liked Moana better.

shoppingaddict
02-28-2006, 12:45 PM
I felt bad for Moana too! I wanted Travis to pick her!I think that he really did like her, but he was scared to pursue anything further with her. Sarah was the "safer" choice. I also found Sarah to be quite annoying. I was also wondering about the "after the rose show" I guess maybe there is not one this year?

Mommy_Again
02-28-2006, 01:08 PM
you should probably still edit your OP in case people who havent yet seen the episode view this thread in the next few days.

DebbieJ
02-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Traci,

You can still edit your post for those who haven't watched it yet!

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03
2 year check up: 25 lbs with clothes on and 35 inches!
BFARed for 20 months and 6 days
(Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org)

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/style_avatars/Ribbons/18months-bfar.jpg