PDA

View Full Version : question about buying from netflix

Babywhite
02-28-2006, 09:45 AM
I am interested in buying some DVDs for DD from Netflix. I remember that someone mentioned (around Christmas) that they had gotten a really good deal -- no shippin costs. Do they do this often? How do I find out about it?

TIA

kboyle
02-28-2006, 10:03 AM
I just went on our Netflix acct to look for you and I'm in shock on how cheap the movies are. There is a 100% guarantee and free first class shipping, BUT i think you have to be a member since they charge your acct and bill you monthly. I guess you could do the free trial and purchase during that time. Movie quantities and selections are limited and may not be re-stocked. If you want to email me off the boards I can check to see if there are any movies available that you want w/o having to have to sign up for an acct. Unless you are already a member then you can just click on BUY DVDs and look from there. I'm about to browse the selection because most of the movies are $5.99-$9.99!! I'm impressed, and it comes w/the original cover artwork and a hard case, so not just a netflix envelope.

HTH

ETA: I just checked out what they have for kids and there was nothing animated if that's what you were looking for. They had a couple good things, The Pacifier w/Vin Diesel is the only one I can think of right now to mention. If you are still interested email me and i'll give you a list of what's available.

bcky2
02-28-2006, 10:40 AM
ok, the pacifier is so not a childrens movie! that is a mommy movie 110% iykwim ;)

so yummy........................

Babywhite
03-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the offer, but I actually hit the jackpot at Walmart yesterday. They had the couple of DVDs that I was looking for on sale for $5.96! I was thrilled.

Thanks again for your help and offer! :)

R.W.