PDA

View Full Version : All Cool Music?

jamsmu
03-16-2006, 10:44 AM
Does anyone use it? They have a special Lifetime Membership offer today, but I'm a little hesitant. Its $25ish... which means a lot more music than i-Tunes, but there are no details... Im worried I'll have to upgrade or something right away. Also, is it ipod friendly? www.allcoolmusic.com

MelissaTC
03-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Click on the question part. It says that it is Ipod friendly. :)

MelissaTC
03-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Click on the question part. It says that it is Ipod friendly. :)

schums
03-16-2006, 04:33 PM
They'll sweeten the deal for you if you go to the site, enter your name and e-mail, look at the options and then try to close out. I got a chat box from a CSR offering an additional $8 off and free movies. They're pretty pushy (this is a limited time deal! sign up now!!) but it makes it pretty cheap to try everything out. There was some mention of "upgrade" on one of the pages -- upgrade now to get the best of everything -- but no details.

I'm considering signing up, but really don't like to be pushed that hard to sign up now! I figure if they offer it now, they'll offer it again in a couple of hours when I've had time to think about it.

HTH,
Sarah
Mom to Alex (3/2002) and Catherine (8/2003)

caheinz
03-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Just found this online:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff148297.htm

Looks like you pay them, and then it turns out to be one of the questionably legal/illegal download networks. (Limewire, to be specific -- which is available for free if you really want it.)

jamsmu
03-16-2006, 10:42 PM
Thank you!! It sounded way too good to be true!