PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone vouch for Perillo Tours? Italy in particular?

kfcboston
03-16-2006, 02:24 PM
My parents are considering a 3-city tour with them in a few weeks. Has anyone used them before? I'd love to hear from folks who have experience with them.

TIA!

kfcboston
03-16-2006, 02:24 PM
My parents are considering a 3-city tour with them in a few weeks. Has anyone used them before? I'd love to hear from folks who have experience with them.

TIA!

JLiebCamm
03-16-2006, 02:55 PM
We did a Perillo 14 day Northern Italy tour for our honeymoon. It was very, very nice. The tourguide was great. The hotels were all nice and in decent locations (not always in the center of things but always within walking distance). This was in 1997, so if there were complaints that I had, they were minor enough that I've forgotten them by now!

JLiebCamm
03-16-2006, 02:55 PM
We did a Perillo 14 day Northern Italy tour for our honeymoon. It was very, very nice. The tourguide was great. The hotels were all nice and in decent locations (not always in the center of things but always within walking distance). This was in 1997, so if there were complaints that I had, they were minor enough that I've forgotten them by now!

annasmom
03-16-2006, 03:58 PM
My parents did a tour of Italy with them maybe 7-10 years ago and loved it. They have a good reputation, especially for their tours of Italy. I am sure your parents will have a great time, all that great food!!

kfcboston
03-17-2006, 08:38 AM
Thanks you guys! They went ahead and booked a 10-day tour of northern Italy for 2 weeks from now!! I am SO excited for them. My mom is 6 months out from her bone marrow transplant (non-Hodgkins lymphoma) and just had her most recent scan come back clean! (Remission isn't official until she's 5 years out.) It's been a long 2.5 year battle thus far, and they have soooooooooooo earned this trip! I'm giddy. :)

Thanks again for the endorsements.

annasmom
03-17-2006, 09:46 AM
Oh Katie! Great news, what a relief! They totally deserve a great trip! I hope they have the time of their lives!

JLiebCamm
03-17-2006, 08:37 PM
That is really wonderful! I'm so glad that your mom is doing well and that they are celebrating in style!