PDA

View Full Version : Which invite is better? Any other suggestions? PLEASE HELP!!

nfowife
03-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Hey all,
Which invite do you like better? With the color or B&W pics on the side? Also, do you think those first 2 small pictures need to be zoomed in some more so all the faces are closer to the same size? Should I make her name at the top just the same as the rest of the text? I'm not sure I like it the way it is. Any other suggestions? Help! I am not doing this myself so I need to tell the lady who's making it for me what I want to change. Thanks!

Here is the final one, I figure out how to block my personal info!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/32580.jpg

Zana
03-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Your DD is adorable! I vote for the color one.

kedss
03-17-2006, 05:19 PM
the color one. :)

Dcclerk
03-17-2006, 05:28 PM
I agree with color. And that is saying something because I ALWAYS prefer black and white :) I like that her name is bigger, but if you wanted to lessen the effect a bit, you could take off the white shadow. No need to though; it's a really cute card!

kristenk
03-17-2006, 05:29 PM
I really like the color version! Those pictures are great! I think the outline around the letters in Allison is cute and makes it stand out a little, but not too much. If she could zoom in on the top 2 pictures, I think it would be cute, but definitely not necessary. The only other thing that I *might* ask her about is doing some sort of soft focus/blur around the big picture of your DD so that the photo blends with the background a little. I don't know how to do that, so I'm not sure if it would look good or goofy. LOL

nfowife
03-17-2006, 09:31 PM
Thanks guys! She made the top 2 pics more zoomed in on the face, and removed the outline on DD's name...it's still enlarged but just not outlined. I like it much better! Yay!! I'm going to delete them since my address and phone number is on them. Thanks again!

karolyp
03-17-2006, 10:25 PM
Oh man, I missed the two cards, but I love your final version. You have one cute girl there!! And you're quite talented too!!! Love the card and I hope you have a wonderfuly first birthday!!!