PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU Brownie Fairy!

nfowife
04-17-2006, 10:24 AM
Just wanted to say thank you so much to my brownie fairy!! I'd love to know who you are, can you give me a hint? Everything was so great, and your package arrived just in time for DD to wear her crown to her birthday party this past weekend!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/33001.jpg

It was so nice to receive a package for myself, especially since we've been getting boxes and boxes of toys from people for DD's birthday!

BrownieFairy
04-17-2006, 10:45 AM
I was so worried that it wouldn't make it in time for your DD's big day! She is precious. Thanks so much for sharing the beautiful picture. I hope you like your surprises, as well.

As for hints......I bought myself some of that lotion too as I was ready to feel like it was a bit more "summery" where I live. It isn't nearly as warm as where you live. I don't actually live in MI. I just crossed the border to mail the package so it would be a little tricky to figure out who I am. I was getting ready to post that it was my DS2's 1st birthday today and I can't believe it's here already.

:)

NatalieM
04-17-2006, 11:15 AM
Margaret,

What an adorable picture! How nice that you were brownied in time for DD's birthday party. I LOVE the birthday crown. It's exaclty what I've been looking for, but can't find. It's not too over the top just perfect! It looks like Allison enjoyed her cake!! :-)

NatalieM
04-18-2006, 08:00 AM
Margaret,

I e-mailed you through the board. Let me know if you received it b/c it was sent back to me once. :-)

nfowife
04-18-2006, 01:51 PM
Natalie, I sent you back an email :)

To my brownie fairy, I need another clue! I spent a long time trying to figure out who has a DS that is almost a year old and I couldn't find you!! Please give me another clue, I'd love to know who you are!!!

BrownieFairy
04-18-2006, 04:10 PM
Okay.....I have two DS's. My oldest is 4.5 years old and my sweet baby turned 1 year just yesterday(sniff, sniff). I live in IN. Here's the big one............................................... ...................this was not the first box to be sent to your house from mine! :)

nfowife
04-18-2006, 07:34 PM
Are you o_mom? Although I have no clue what you've sent to my house. If it something I bought from you on one of the swap boards, I've bought A TON of stuff from a ton of people so Indiana doesn't stick out....let me know if I'm right or if I need to keep searching!!

BrownieFairy
04-18-2006, 08:59 PM
Nope, not o_mom. You bought a bag from me on the babybags board. Actually, it was a bag with a matching "accessory". Unfortunately, as I recall seeing later posts on babybags, the bag didn't work out for you and it was for sale. My user name on babybags is the same as it is here, except on babybags I added a number at the end.

Hope that helps! :)

nfowife
04-18-2006, 10:19 PM
Okay, you MUST be boogiemom!! Thanks so much Tani!!

jeniferrlynne
04-18-2006, 10:36 PM
She looked so cute on her birthday Margaret! I hope to make it to group soon. We have been out of town and I know you were busy with DD birthday! I am sure it was a wonderful weekend...

boogiemom
04-19-2006, 07:50 AM
Yay!!!!! Yep, it's me. You are so very welcome. I hope you both enjoy your goodies. Thanks so much for sharing that sweet picture. Your DD is precious!