PDA

View Full Version : Picaboo--please help with editing

irene12
04-17-2006, 09:21 PM
I uploaded the software (and the photos) but I want to edit the photos to put in the book. What's the easist way? Should I edit all the photos and re-install the software so that the edited photos are uploaded? Thanks for any help.

Irene

nfowife
04-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Just edit the photos however you normall would, and save them. Then use the "get pictures" to get the pictures once they are edited.

irene12
04-18-2006, 11:14 AM
Thanks. I still don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've cropped the photos and they are saved but when I launch the Picaboo software which I had previously installed, the original uncropped photos are there in Picaboo. Very frustrating.

Irene

cdlamis
04-18-2006, 11:19 AM
Are you using the "get pictures" feature to retrieve the edited pictures? Maybe your originals are still in Picaboo but you still have to "get" the new, edited ones.

This is probably obvious to you- I am just throwing it out there in case. HTH~

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
and Isabella 12-18-04

nfowife
04-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Yes, once you edit them you have to re- "get" them, if that makes sense. Or another thought if you are editing the same pics that are already in the program, is try to put them in a picture spot on the page. The edited version might show up. This is what happened to me in terms of rotating the pictures. It still showed up along the bottom rotated wrong (after I had fixed it), but when I dragged and dropped it to the picture spot on the page layout, it was the correct way. Try it!

kcimato
04-18-2006, 10:30 PM
Edit your photos and then start a new book and when you get to get pictures just upload the edited ones. Hope that makes sense.If none of this works go to their help site. They always get back to me right away.