PDA

View Full Version : Ooooh! Goodies from my Brownie Fairy!!!!!

caheinz
04-20-2006, 10:32 PM
Wow! Thanks Brownie Fairy!

As usual, the timing is impeccable. I spent last weekend sick, first with a head cold that still isn't finished <cough>, and then with the added bonus of a lower GI tract infection. Lovely. Then, I came into work yesterday with lots of work to do, and immediately find out that a coworker is out (family emergency), so not only did I teach my two lectures in a row (2.5h) -- ending with nearly no voice -- I then went on to teach a section of a lab for the out-of-town coworker. Turns out I get to cover a lecture for said coworker tomorrow -- thank goodness it'll be an easy thing to do, assuming I can get DS out of bed!

So, anyways, a "mystery" box was a wonderful thing to come home to today! I love the notecards -- very cool and funky! The soap smells absolutely lovely! Alex LOVED the Thomas book right off the bat (he came running over to see what else was in "his" box!). The notepad is great, with a cool pen to match. And I can't wait to try a "cocktail" (philosophy gift set)!

So... clues... are the location hints where you actually are, or are you near the city proper? I might have a guess already, but wouldn't mind another hint first!

BrownieFairy
04-21-2006, 09:31 AM
I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well and are swamped at work. I can commiserate with the swamped at work part.

I'm so glad the package reached you at a good time.

As for your question, I live in a suburb of the city where the package was sent from.

caheinz
04-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Hmmm. I'm going to have to work on this later!

Forgot to say thanks for everything, and thanks, too, for the TJ's fruit snacks! As soon as Alex saw them, he needed a bite: "Alex like this fruit, yep!"

Hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm.....