PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions for an auto seat back support

lindsey
04-21-2006, 07:24 AM
Hi!
We just bought a Town & Country mini van with cloth seats. I love the mini van, but the drivers seat is not agreeing with my back. My back gets very sore in a very short amount of time. I think I am possibly sitting up straighter in this vehicle than my last. I started doing some back stretches/exercises to strengthen it, but I think I could use some support. The chiropractor said that I have rounded shoulders, so maybe bad posture has caught up with me. Anyways...I am in the market for a seat support of some kind and think maybe a high one would be the best. Needing extra lumbar support is common, but I think I need a little more support in the upper back/shoulder area too. Has anyone heard of a Moller back support, a Obusforme or a Core Hibak Rest?? I know a lot of people have cushions or pads in their car seats, but nobody I know has one. Any feedback would really be great. I've found very little in the auto stores, everything seems to be on-line where you can't see and touch it. The dealer can put an adjustable lumbar support right into the seat, but at a tune of $500! Yikes, that would be a lot to spend.
You guys are great, Thanks in advance!! :)