PDA

View Full Version : Help with uploading pics ??

Lynnie
04-29-2006, 12:06 PM
OK you guys have convinced me that it would be great to try to do a digital scrapbook or one of those movie things (on a dvd).

I am going to use one of the places that was recommended in another thread somewhere. BUT I have all these old floppy disks from 2002 with pictures (taken on a 35 mm, but copied at the time they were developed onto the floppy disks) that I am trying to put on my computer, and they look so blurry. I am wondering if that's just the way it is, so I should not use them in my projects, which would bum me out, or if there is something I should be doing to get them on in a better way.

Has anyone done this, and have any tips ? My free time (like everybody's!) is extremely limited, and I fear that if I don't get it done this weekend while DH and DS1 are out of town, it'll be another 4 years before I get the chance to try again. And I am sick, so if I can't do it, I'd rather sleep now while DS2 is, which is probably what I should be doing. but I digress.

I basically just put the disk in my computer, opened it up, then selected all, and copied them into a folder in my pictures. I am wondering if there is a way to get them through a photo program that may work better.

Sorry so long. Thanks in advance if anyone knows.