PDA

View Full Version : America's Next Top Model watchers

omgrown
05-05-2006, 05:51 PM
I know you're out there....
I'm in a pool with some friends (some of you might remember my bitching post about this, its been resolved, they all felt bad and invited me into the fray :-) )
Anyway, we have to vote who's off next week and I can't choose between 2.
I won't say who, but who do you think is gone next?

kimbe
05-05-2006, 06:56 PM
DH and I have been hoping that Jade goes! If she says "She's not on my level." (About Joanie) one more time, I am going to scream!

cdlamis
05-05-2006, 07:18 PM
I also hope that Jade goes home! She is so arrogant- what's worse is that she denies it all the time and her actions are so apparent.

BUT I think that Sarah will be the one to go next week. I am suprised that she has made it this long- not because of her looks (since she is obviously pretty) but she doesn't shine.

Out of the 4 remaining, I like Danielle the best. I was positive that Nenna would win and am really suprised that they let her go. I almost think there was an ulterior motive.

Can you tell that I love this show?! :)

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
and Isabella 12-18-04

tarynsmum
05-05-2006, 08:49 PM
Oh, my goodness, I was hoping someone would start a thread about this (I'm too chicken to admit that I'm obsessed with it)!

I agree that I can't STAND Jade. I know there's no way that she'll win (since the concept of the show for the past 5 seasons has been about having "inner beauty" and all that). I honstly just think she's still in it for the drama factor-- she makes good TV.

I've got to agree with PP that I think Sarah will be the next to go, since she just doesn't have that "model" thing: she just looks like a pretty high school cheerleader-type to me.

Personally, I really like Joanie, but she reminds me (in her looks and her personality) kind of like Nicole from last season, and they usually pick a "different" girl each time, KWIM?

Twins2000
05-05-2006, 09:08 PM
I really enjoy this show too! It's mindless fun! I even got my DH into watching it (he used to make fun of me)! I agree that they're only keeping Jade to help stir up the friction between the girls. Right now, my fave is Danielle. My second choice is Joannie. There's no way Sarah could win - she's pretty, but that's about it. My guess is that Sarah or Jade will be eliminated next, but, who knows. We'll just have to wait and see!

Leslie

KBecks
05-05-2006, 09:23 PM
I think Sara will go next. I hope Joanie or Danielle wins. I think Joanie looks so beautiful in pictures.

MarisaSF
05-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Jade irks. I still laugh about the episode where she had to "act" -- pretending she was at a party and pitching Cover Girl cosmetics.

I don't know who'll win, but wanted to say that I'm glad your friends came to their senses! :)

essnce629
05-06-2006, 05:12 PM
I don't like Jade either, but I think Sara will go next. My favorite is Danielle and I really like her personality. Joanie has been doing really well lately too, so I think it will come down to them too.

***Latia
Birth and Postpartum Doula
http://www.socaldoula.com

Conner 8/19/03 (homebirthed water baby)
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aug2003angel
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif Self-weaned at 24 months!

omgrown
05-07-2006, 06:42 PM
Thanks for all the responses, and for letting me know I'm not the only crazy ANTM watcher here!
I think I'm putting Sara in for my vote this week. We only watch every other week (on someone's DVR) so its going to kill me not knowing who gets kicked off until next week!!!
No spoilers please!!!!