PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! My DD got into the Desitin and got it all over!!!

Twins2000
05-12-2006, 01:01 PM
What is the best way to get it out of the carpet, and off of the coffee table? I already bathed her and tried washing her hair three times, but it still feels a little funny. I know I'll be laughing about this tonight (my twin daughters got into the Vaseline when they were this age and got it all over each other), but right now it's just taking too much of my preciously short time to clean!!! I could have sworn I put the lid back on it, but I guess not. Urghhh!

Twins2000
05-12-2006, 01:01 PM
What is the best way to get it out of the carpet, and off of the coffee table? I already bathed her and tried washing her hair three times, but it still feels a little funny. I know I'll be laughing about this tonight (my twin daughters got into the Vaseline when they were this age and got it all over each other), but right now it's just taking too much of my preciously short time to clean!!! I could have sworn I put the lid back on it, but I guess not. Urghhh!

s_gosney
05-12-2006, 01:05 PM
Oh no! The one time my dd did this it happened right as our doorbell rang (friends coming over for dinner). Lovely, huh? Fortunately she only got it on her hands before I caught her, but it was tough to get off. Hand soap didn't help. I had luck with Dawn dishwashing soap. Maybe that will work, though I don't know about putting it on her hair. Good luck!

s_gosney
05-12-2006, 01:05 PM
Oh no! The one time my dd did this it happened right as our doorbell rang (friends coming over for dinner). Lovely, huh? Fortunately she only got it on her hands before I caught her, but it was tough to get off. Hand soap didn't help. I had luck with Dawn dishwashing soap. Maybe that will work, though I don't know about putting it on her hair. Good luck!

tarabenet
05-12-2006, 01:11 PM
I think I'd try SpotShot on the carpet, and lots a nd lots of paper towels on the table. And as PP suggested, dishwashing liquid on her hair.

I search the Desitin website, but found nothing about cleanup.

Good luck!

tarabenet
05-12-2006, 01:11 PM
I think I'd try SpotShot on the carpet, and lots a nd lots of paper towels on the table. And as PP suggested, dishwashing liquid on her hair.

I search the Desitin website, but found nothing about cleanup.

Good luck!

bubbaray
05-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Diaper wipes! DD did this and the diaper wipes were the only thing that cleaned it up.

HTH
Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]

bubbaray
05-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Diaper wipes! DD did this and the diaper wipes were the only thing that cleaned it up.

HTH
Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]