PDA

View Full Version : Some pictures of Reagan's 1st birthday!

NatalieM
05-17-2006, 07:32 AM
Edited to remove pictures. Thanks everyone. I appreciate your kind comments. :-)

Here are some pictuers of Reagan's 1st birthday party. I just now got around to posting them since we just returned from vacation. I want to thank Margaret (nfowife) for sending us Allison's birthday crown. I commented on how cute it was and she made the generous offer. It really is adorable! We would like to pass it along to another BBB mama that has a DD. So if your DD has a 1st birthday coming up, email me and I'll be happy to mail it to you. It says "1st birthday princess" on it. Margaret thought it would be cool to keep it in the BBB community! We had a blast at the party. We traveled to South Florida, so we were able to see all of our family and friends back home. Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. :-)

nfowife
05-17-2006, 09:53 AM
So cute! Glad you enjoyed it! Where are you from in South Florida? DH and I are from Coral Springs. I am going there next week for a visit in fact!

bostonsmama
05-17-2006, 10:03 AM
Natalie, you have such a beautiful family. It looks like Reagan had a wonderful first birthday. Congrats on your first year with your DD!

Larissa

My-oh-my, we're doing it in July!

Proud Aunt to Jack Dorian, born to my brother and SIL on 3/06
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/32719.jpg

daisyandacorn
05-17-2006, 10:07 AM
Awww, she's beautiful. You guys are really cute too!
Happy birthday Reagan!
:) Susan

heidiann
05-17-2006, 10:24 AM
You have a beautiful family. Reagan looked like she had a great time!

Heidi
Mom to Jillian 10/20/05

NatalieM
05-17-2006, 11:03 AM
Hi Margaret. DH and I are from Pembroke Pines. We rented a pavillion at C.B. Smith park for DD's party. We were actually visiting some of his family members in Coral Springs this past weekend. Have fun on your visit and safe travels! Thanks again. :-)

nfowife
05-17-2006, 01:22 PM
What a small world! I used to love going to the water park at CB Smith when I was younger.

Mamma2004
05-17-2006, 01:29 PM
What a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie

Wife_and_mommy
05-17-2006, 04:46 PM
How adorable! Thanks for sharing.

I love the cake too--very unique.

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]