PDA

View Full Version : Um, WTF?? The ER season finale!

Marisa6826
05-19-2006, 12:28 AM
My guess is that Jerry dies. I think that Abby hemmorhaged from when she hit the floor during the shoot out. I think somebody will find her, though. She's close enough to deliver. I just hope that she doesn't bleed out before then.

I'm wondering if Neela is going to stick around and accept the surgical spot. Good for her giving her FIL a piece of her mind. I don't think that I would have been so quiet about it, though.

Good riddance to Archie. What an ass.

I don't understand why the other taped up guys in the suture room couldn't help Luka. Why were his hands tied up, anyway?

It's going to be a LONG summer.

-m

trumansmom
05-19-2006, 12:41 AM
DS walked in as the shooting began. :( Needless to say, he and I quickly left the room and missed the ending. Waaaah!!!!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

EllasMum
05-19-2006, 12:50 AM
Wasn't that agonizing to the extreme??! I was practically pulling a Tom Cruise and jumping on my chair when Abby and Luka finally got together again this season so they *better* not do anything to either of them! Poor Luka seeing Abby bleeding and unable to get out of his restraints!! ARGH!! I *cannot* wait until next season!!

Best season finale of the 2006 shows so far!!

julieakc
05-19-2006, 01:01 AM
ARRRGGHHHHH is right! I kept thinking "someone please find Luka!" And I was wondering about why the other guys weren't trying to help too...were they handcuffed to something, so maybe they couldn't stand up?

I hope Jerry doesn't die....he's a kick. And I certainly want Abby & Luka AND the baby to be fine.

I haven't been this shocked by an ER finale since the year when Carter and Lucy got stabbed!

kali
05-19-2006, 01:07 AM
I was confused that Luka had that much strength--wasn't he supposed to asphyxiate, even after being intubated? (His diaphragm was paralyzed, and Sam said he still needed help breathing.) It looks like he's going to be okay. And, Abby's in the hallway, so I'm sure someone will find her soon, but will they be able to save the baby???!! And how will Luka deal if they can't?

I keep thinking ER has to be canceled soon, but with the Darfur storyline, Michael dying in Iraq, and the season finale, the end of this season was pretty great.

Mom to Sammy, born 7/16/04

Aunt to sweet baby boy
05-19-2006, 01:26 AM
That was crazy! I can't believe it about Luka and abby. I heard that their relationship continues next season so i figure they will be ok but what about the baby!

It was so sad to see Neela at the cemetary, i really liked galant!

Such a good finale! I am so excited to see what is going to happen next on the show....

Ilana, aka Nana to my sweet nephew Avi

http://lilypie.com/pic/060403/hfNw.jpg[/img]http://b2.lilypie.com/h2bbm7/.png[/img][/url]

buddyleebaby
05-19-2006, 01:40 AM
Michael DIED?

OH NO!!!

Can someone please give me a quick overview? I haven't seen it for a few weeks, tonight included. I can't believe Michael died!

newmomto3kids
05-19-2006, 07:05 AM
I only got bits and pieces of it..
What happenend to Archie, I agree, total ass, but he was still there when Abby was wheeling Steve out, did he die? or was there some discussion of him leaving earlier in the show that I missed?
I kept wondering why the other guys didn't get up and help too!

KrisM
05-19-2006, 07:14 AM
I've missed a few, too. But, last week, the army sent people to the ER to tell Neela that Michael died when his Jeep exploded in Iraq.

s_gosney
05-19-2006, 09:08 AM
You pretty much summed up my thoughts. I hope Abby, Luca, and the baby are all fine and that Neela sticks around. Glad to be seeing no more of Archie. If nothing else, the finale made us all hate him even more, right?

JulieL
05-19-2006, 09:29 AM
I HATE ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO I MEAN I LOVE ER, I JUST ****HATE**** THE WRITERS! First they swewed up her and Carter, then they took Carter essentially off, now Abby might lose her baby - if she does my ER days might be over, sheesh give her a break I mean she lost her brother (right?) and her mom's crazy - poor poor Abby!

eta: jessie from Full House is sappose to come back next year I heard (he played a parametic this year), btw what's up with ER getting a new cast **all** the time. I mean there killing off realitively new people. Whose gonna be an ER regular now?

icunurse
05-19-2006, 09:41 AM
Okay, first of all, Luca should be dead. The med they gave him should have completely paralyzed him. But he's my favorite eye candy, so I'm glad he found the strength to breath :) Abby will be found and, hopefully, the baby will be okay (I don't want to go through another Carter experience). As for Archie, I'm thinking that his use of skills to save Jerry will open his eyes to his love of medicine and the ER and he will turn down the med rep job and stay in the ER (I actually get a kick out of him....but I always liked Romano, too). Now if they should need to sacrafice Sam for a story line, I'm okay with that.
Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~
Agency paperwork completed - waiting (and waiting) for another baby!

kboyle
05-19-2006, 09:45 AM
ok, totally missed the last few episodes. the last one i saw was all in dafur, no scenes in the hospital, probably 3 wks ago.

can someone fill me in?

daniele_ut
05-19-2006, 10:26 AM
I agree, it was definitely the best season finale so far, but Abby laying there bleeding just about pushed me over the edge. If she loses that baby, I think I'll be done watching ER. I had to take a break after Carter's baby was stillborn.

kep
05-19-2006, 11:41 AM
My stupid VCR. Would anyone be willing to run me off a copy of the finale, (and any other episodes from this season :) ), if I sent a blank VHS and a PP envelope? Please? Thanks!

Kelli
Proud Mommy to Lukey (4.2003)

http://b4.lilypie.com/G0VTm4.png

DebbieJ
11-13-2006, 09:51 AM
Okay, I am weeping and my jaw is on the floor.

How the heck are they going to start with this story line next fall??

And why did no one go in the suture room!!! And what the heck is happening to Abby??!?!!?

ARRRRRGGGHHHH!! Now I have to wait all summer!

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03
2 year check up: 25 lbs with clothes on and 35 inches!
BFARed for 20 months and 6 days
(Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org)

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/style_avatars/Ribbons/18months-bfar.jpg