PDA

View Full Version : Deleted

BaileyBea
05-21-2006, 10:34 PM
Deleted

bostonsmama
05-21-2006, 10:52 PM
Well, here are my thoughts. Warning...spoiler!!

The biggest suspense for me is....is Mike going to die from his injuries? Is the dentist going to hurt Bree? Is the dentist hiding that he's also been in prison? Why did the lights mysteriously go out on Susan's RV at the lake? What mischief will Zach be up to next season?

And what a plot foil for next season with the loony mother of Tom's child! I don't like her character at all...very annoying. However, I knew Tom wasn't cheating on Lynette...just the way it looked so obvious...I knew it couldn't be. Personally, I though Tom was surprising Lynette with a new house in a new city with a new job (peeping a real estate transaction)...but I digress.

It wasn't "Holy Mackeral that was great," but it was good enough. It brought a lot of stuff full-circle, and I liked Mary Alice's musings on "should I tell them what's to come?" It was neat. I also liked seeing the characters 5-12 years younger. The makeup and hair was so cute and funny!

Anyways...odd, no? that Edie was 100% absent from the entire episode and Mary Alice never mused on when SHE arrived at Wisteria Lane. Interesting, interesting.

Larissa

My-oh-my, we're doing it in July!

Proud Aunt to Jack Dorian, born to my brother and SIL on 3/06
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/32719.jpg

squimp
05-22-2006, 11:19 AM
Just a PSA to add a bunch of asterisks or spaces before you start typing a message when talking about current TV shows or other stuff that could be spoiled by a spoiler.

I am on the west Coast, and didn't need to know that someone thought the show was not suspenseful before I watched it!

pixelprincess
05-22-2006, 11:47 AM
I was disappointed overall with the Finale. I liked the musings of Mary-Alice and thought the best twist was the crazy dentist character...which means Brie is going to end up dating TWO killers? Poor woman.

BaileyBea
05-22-2006, 12:37 PM
OUCH! Okay I am sorry. I went ahead and deleted my post.