PDA

View Full Version : Getting dirt stains out of socks???

Sheila
05-22-2006, 12:54 PM
Is there any way to get socks to look clean again once they are stained with dirt??? My daughter is forever playing in the sandbox, and it is just inevitable that dirt gets into her shoes and on her socks. And then there is Dad letting her walk outside in socks :(

I have never used bleach on anything, so I am clueless. Is that what I need to do to get the socks clean? And, if so, what do I do about colored socks? She has tons of pink, yellow, light blue, etc... and all look gross (faded dirt) on the bottoms. Won't the bleach take the color out?

I guess what I am wondering is, has anyone ever gotten socks clean once they are dirty??? If so, how?

Thanks for any tips!
Sheila
________
Pissing Pussy (http://www.****tube.com/categories/834/pussy/videos/1)

nov04
05-22-2006, 12:59 PM
I use Oxy baby spray on everything. I do hang all her clothes so if something doesn't come out the first time, I can try again. I'm not sure what would happen if you put things in the dryer.

gl

kijip
05-22-2006, 01:51 PM
Yes, I have recovered really dirty socks.

Bleach is my friend when it comes to white socks. Oxy Clean is J's (my husband's) personal best friend.

And I firmly believe socks should be white or black ;). This saves the whole color safe bleach question. But OxyClean does great work on colors!

kellyotn
05-22-2006, 02:04 PM
Another Oxy-Clean mom. I just use the regular powder stuff (non-baby). Toss it in with the regular detergent. I'm pretty impressed with how well it does. If they really get muddy or something, then I'll bleach, but 99% of the time for plain dirt - Oxy-Clean.