PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Brownie Fairy!

kristenk
05-24-2006, 02:18 PM
DH, DD and I came home from vacation today to a wonderful surprise - a package from the Brownie Fairy! Yea!!! Brownie Fairy, I hope you haven't been worried about your box. We left for vacation on Saturday (which is when I think the box arrived, based on the postmark) and just got back today. Our very able pet sitter brought it in for us, so it was safe.

Okay, back to the good stuff! I opened the box and just kept pulling wrapped package after wrapped package out of it. They were all labeled with stickies and it was too cute! :) After seeing the packages and a label on one that said it was for DD, he asked if one of them was for DH. LOL

I got a cute pack of notecards, a little nail smoothing block, a portable match-box pack of emery boards (wonderful!!!) amd some ice creamies Smackers lip gloss that I can't wait to try. DD received a pair of animal sound blocks that make the animal sounds when you putting the matching blocks together. She hasn't seen any of her stuff yet b/c we didn't want to get her too excited right before we try to put her down for a nap, but I think she'll LOVE these! DD also has a cute little box full of litte toys to open later. It has a curly straw, a pair of sunglasses, a little rubber duckie, star slinky, bubbles and what I think is a little mini container of play doh (where in the world did you get that? that would be wonderful to have in my diaper bag for instant entertainment!). Throw in some house spray, chocolate drizzle snack mix, sour gummi caterpillars and Ghirardelli brownie mix and you have an AMAZING brownie gift box. Wow! I'm honestly stunned! Thank you so much!

Now, to the hard part. I saw your clues in the card, but I've managed to misplace the card in our unpacking frenzy. Could you tell me again so I can start trying to figure out who you are instead of looking under piles of accumulated stuff to find your card? Please?! :)

candybomiller
05-24-2006, 02:55 PM
Wow, that sounds like an amazing brownie fairy box!!

BrownieFairy
05-24-2006, 10:03 PM
I'm so glad you liked the package! Okay, here are the clues (If I'm remembering what I wrote correctly...)
-I live in a neighboring state, in a major (well, not really major, but major for my state!) city 3 hours north of you on I-35.
-My DD's nickname is almost exactly the same as your DD's name. But I don't call her by her nickname pretty much ever!
-I mostly post in the diaper bag and stroller forums
-Here's a big one I'm going to add in for you: That little box of goodies for your DD was an extra goody bag from my DD's 1st birthday party a few weeks ago :) .

LMK if you need more clues and I will think of some! Enjoy your package!

kristenk
05-26-2006, 02:44 PM
Is your DD's nickname Allie, by any chance?!?

Margaret (nfowife), are you my Brownie Fairy???

nfowife
05-26-2006, 06:44 PM
You guessed right! It is me!

Glad you liked it! I hope Ellie enjoys her little goodies as well!

kristenk
05-26-2006, 10:54 PM
Ellie loves her rubber ducky! Ducky has been selected for the tub every night since she got it!

I ate the snack mix today while searching through threads trying to figure out your identity! LOL It was really good!

I have to find out where you got the little containers of play dough? I'd like to get some more and keep them as an entertainment option when we're out and about. They're the perfect size for my bag.

nfowife
05-27-2006, 08:15 AM
I actually got them a few months ago (maybe in February or early March?) at the Target dollar spot in a 6 pack. I've seen them in the party favor section at party stores also.