PDA

View Full Version : DADDY pics with 2 kids...format #1

jerseygirl07067
06-02-2006, 03:41 PM
EDITED: pics deleted by me.

I will post format #2 to follow. Could you help me out and tell me which one you like better? Sorry the images are so big...I'm new at posting pictures. For some reason I couldn't get it to work on this site, so I had to use photobucket.

Edited to delete photos...thanks to some of the posters who e-mailed me individually about Sammy being a bit "exposed". I actually didn't even notice! Apparently Sammy took her diaper off before I did the shoot, and I didn't realize this until after. Sneaky little thing. When I got the photos I didn't even notice it. Pretty bad, huh!

Marcy

mamalia
06-02-2006, 03:46 PM
CUTE! You did a great job on the photos.

Malia

jerseygirl07067
06-02-2006, 03:53 PM
Edited: pics deleted by me

The Y picture is a bit different on this one, and there are two pics each of them separately.

Photos deleted, due to same reasons mentioned above. Thanks for alerting me to this!

Marcy

Tondi G
06-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Aww they came out super cute! I don't know why but I feel like I would like to see the picture of them together in the center if there is only one!

D~1 A~2 D~1+2 D~1 Y~2

But that may just be me and when I actually get the pics taken, may decide otherwise when I'm looking at them In the frame!

jerseygirl07067
06-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Yes, I feel the same way. The issue is that I don't have any good Y pics of them separately. The ones I have are too dark, or you can't really see the Y.

Thanks so much for your feedback! :)

Marcy

spanannie
06-02-2006, 04:49 PM
Those are adorable!

I think you can't go wrong with either format, but if I had to choose, I would use one of the two of them together and the rest singles.

I'm going to try to do mine soon, I'll probably just go with whatever format I can do with the pictures I get. My kids are impossible to photograph together!

spanannie
06-02-2006, 05:29 PM
PS....Where did you buy your letters?

Thanks!

JacksMommy
06-02-2006, 06:17 PM
I'd like to know where you bought your letters, also! I really want to get started on my pics but DD got a HUGE bruise in the middle of her forehead last week and now it's leaked down to her eyes. Still another week before she'll not look like she got the bad end of a bar brawl!

Laurel
WOHM to Jack, 6/4/02
Baby Madeline 12/14/04

randomkid
06-02-2006, 06:26 PM
Marcy:

This is so hard because they are all so cute! I really like both ways, but have to say I like the A picture of Sammy where she is standing better than the sitting pic. I'd be very tempted to do both somehow. He could keep one at home and take the other to work. Wouldn't matter then if you use one or two of the same pictures.

HTH

jennabear
06-02-2006, 06:27 PM
Absolutely adoreable! Clever too!

I like format #2.

LD92599
06-02-2006, 08:50 PM
I absolutely love the pics and want to get large letters like yours! Do tell....where are the letters from?!

Be sure to post a pic of the finished product!

BTW, you could be having trouble posting pics if your pics are too large. Try resizing your pics to 640x480 pixels.

Laura
mom to William

LKibala @ optonline.net
[img]http://b4.lilypie.com/vEOmm4.png

Use a Mac? Interested in learning more about them? Join us!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBB-MacUsers/

megs4413
06-02-2006, 09:22 PM
oh my goodness! this is SOOO cute!!!! I want to do the same thing...now if only I had TWO little girls...

randomkid
06-03-2006, 08:27 AM
The letters came from BRU. We bought them and used a coupon that was out at the time ($5 off as $25 purchase) and split the cost. We are both using the letters for our DADDY pics. They are regularly $4.99 each, I think. They are in the bedding section at our BRU.

HTH,

Lynnie
06-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Rats I missed the pics !

I am going to try to take my pics today, with my two boys.

How did you do it ? Two of each, and one together ??

Off to walmart for the letters (quite the trek, but hopefully they'll have them)

Please post again if everything is fixed up in the pic....

lmintzer
06-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Hi Lynnie. I have another example of how to do it with 2 kids below -- a few posts down -- under "Daddy pictures with 2 Kids". I alternated the boys and then did the "Y" with both.