PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is my Brownie Fairy?

elliput
06-10-2006, 03:53 PM
I believe she lives somewhere relatively close to this-

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/34087.jpg

She has responded to at least one geography challenge and she has a DD just about a year older than mine. Hmmmm....

She also knows that I absolutely adore dark chocolate so she sent triple fudge brownie mix AND 4 different flavors of Scharffen Berger chocolate (which is a new brand to me- very excited to try!). As I sit here typing I am trying to figure out why those brownies are still in the bag and not baking in the oven. :-) But, I digress...my wonderful Brownie Fairy also sent a pocket world atlas, which being the geography nerd that I am, is excellent. Now if I want to look someplace up quickly I don't have to boot-up to do it!

For my DD, Brownie Fairy sent non-toxic dye-free bubbles with a no-spill tumbler, a daisy grow-kit and a little watering can. DD has been saying "bubbah, bubbah, bubbah"! She LOVES bubbles! :-)

I'll be doing a bit of searching (while DD is pre-occupied with the Backyardigans ;-) ), but if you could give me an extra hint or two, Brownie Fairy, I would be most grateful!

psophia17
06-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Well, it's not JFK, Newark, Vancouver, or Albany Airport...

ShayleighCarsensMom
06-10-2006, 05:27 PM
hmmm...Looks like Dallas to me.
BUMP! Brownie fairy where are you??

BrownieFairy
06-10-2006, 06:54 PM
I know, I know! LOL

I'm soooooo glad that your package arrived safe and sound. I was hoping it would arrive today so I wouldn't have to worry so much about the chocolate! Was it still solid when it arrived or did it turn to mush?

My daughter loves the little bubble tumbler. She went through a period when she had to carry it around with her when she was outside! Now, it's been replaced by a California Baby sunscreen stick (inside and out, sigh).

Here's another hint for you:
You recently congratulated me for something.

BrownieFairy
06-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner. DFW it is! :)

elliput
06-10-2006, 07:16 PM
I do believe my Brownie Fairy knows where Cristo Redemptor is, and she has been using Google Earth to help her IL's with house hunting!

Kristen (kristenk), are you my Brownie Fairy?

kristenk
06-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Yes, I am! :) Wow, you're quick with a clue. I wasn't sure if you'd get it from that or not. Granted, I don't know how many people you've congratulated recently... :)

When DH saw your address, he wanted me to ask if you go to Pizza Papalis. LOL We always have to go when we visit his parents! I take that back. Actually, I think we're starting to alternate between Buddy's and Pizza Papalis.

elliput
06-10-2006, 08:53 PM
I had done a little bit of research, so I had a short list to work from before you gave the clue. ;-)

The chocolate bars made it here just fine, BTW. It was barely 70 degrees today, so even if the box was on my step all afternoon they would not have suffered.

And to your DH- Yes! We do go to Pizza Papalis. We are super lucky that a new restaurant opened up within the past two years maybe a mile or less from our house. There is also a Buddy's and Gelato di Roma just as close. Gelato di Roma is our favorite place for pizza these days as they have a great pizza/gelato combo deal. :-) And who can resist gelato?

Kristen, thank you for being my Brownie Fairy. :-)!!!