PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, oh great brownie fairy!!!!

buddyleebaby
06-13-2006, 07:52 PM
Your package arrived, I kid you not, smack in the middle of a visit from my MIL. Talk about great timing!
Everything looks great! I've already had some of the raspberry lemonade and it is delicious. I can't get enough lemonade while pregnant and I plan to have it over shaved ice for the duration of the week.
My dh is eyeing the candy bars and trying to convince me that it is against the spirit of the brownie fairy to not make the brownies the same day they arrive.
The barrettes are adorable as is the kaleidoscope. I'm going to save them for dd until she is a little older.
(My dh just called from the other rrom that he is eating one of my joys....)
I love the notepad and the tissues, which describe me to a t, how did you know? ; )
I also can't wait to try the skin food and the lavender oil.
So thank you for everything, including your lovely card. It was a great pick-me-up!
As for your identity, I'm not sure. I haven't really had time to research yet. Two guesses off the top of my head would be aliceinwonderland (whose posts are usually short and witty, and whose sense of humor is reminiscent of yours, imo) and judegirl (who has been posting more recently). If I'm wrong on both counts, let me know, and I'll get down to work coming up with more guesses!
For those of you who are curious as to my clues, my brownie fairy:
-has one dc, older than mine.
-has posts that are either long or short, and has posted more recently.
-does not live in Seattle.

hmmmm....

ET BUMP!

bcky2
06-13-2006, 08:09 PM
i would say that your bf does have the most perfect timing :)

it sounds like a wonderful package!

BrownieFairy
06-13-2006, 10:03 PM
Nope, I can say that I am not Eri or Jude.

But I will add that I have been posting a lot lately (maybe TOO much HA HA HA). That my DC is a DS and that I am the worst secret keeper in the the entire universe- I normally suck at giving away GOOD but not EASY hints.

And I will ALSO add that I am IMPRESSED that you can even read my handwriting (which is very messy!).

Queensgirl
06-14-2006, 11:16 AM
What a great package!
I think I know who it is (from her last post)-
but,... I'm not telling! ;-)

Queensgirl
06-14-2006, 11:16 AM
What a great package!
I think I know who it is (from her last post)-
but,... I'm not telling! ;-)

buddyleebaby
06-14-2006, 11:57 AM
well, I AM STUCK.
So my bf is a bad secret keeper (but there are so many on these boards...; ) ). Omgrown mentioned that she wss too excited to keep a secret in her last post and she has a ds older than my dd, but since she's pregnant she's a mom of 1 1/2 at least...
Also I think my bf was trying to give me hints by the way she wrote her last post but I haven't quite figured it out yet. Dh is insisting that he can do it and I keep having to remind him he doesn't know ANYONE so I doubt he'd be much help.

BrownieFairy
06-14-2006, 04:23 PM
Preggo? NOT me!! If I am pregnant it is news to me! I won't be having more kids in the near future.

I do love Ann Taintor (the artist who did those images on the notepad and tissues you like)! I am glad that you like her stuff too! Very mom-appropriate! More hints: my DS is very into trains and Dora the Explorer, I will be throwing my DS a birthday party fairly soon, I post mostly in the lounge these days (past the baby gear buying stage, LOL) but also in Car Seats, Bitching and a little in Butts, Bargains and RL.

buddyleebaby
06-16-2006, 09:59 PM
Ok, Brownie fairy.
Did you recently move? Because I keep coming up with the same guess, which was one of my original guesses but thrown out due to the whole location clue....