PDA

View Full Version : Anyone buy the Sunray (Rainbow) Swingset from Costco this year??

annasmom
06-14-2006, 02:45 PM
I am posting this in the Lounge for more traffic.

I am curious whether anyone had purchased this swingset and if so, whether you are pleased with it. Here is the link:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11105948&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=

Any general feedback would be appreciated, as well as any specific considerations you may have had when deciding on a set. It really seems like a great deal. For what you get, I would be paying close to $4k for a Rainbow or Cedarworks set.

Our specific considerations (besides $$) are size. We will have 3 dc as of this Fall, so I need something that can handle at least 3-4 children. And we want to get something that will last.

Also, neither my dh nor I are at all handy. Is this really a pain to put together? I have heard that Rainbow will set you up with their installers and you can pay them directly, has anyone done this??

Thanks so much!

elephantmeg
06-15-2006, 07:30 AM
no, but I saw it the last time I was there and am seriously drooling over it. Nevermind that my baby is not quite 4 months old, never mind that it is fantastically expensive, I want it! So, no response to your questions, but I understand!