PDA

View Full Version : Everyday Minerals ?

bubbaray
06-16-2006, 04:28 PM
I ordered from them on May 26 and they charged my CC that day. Its now June 16 and I haven't received my order from them. I have em'd them, no reply. I just tried their 1-800# and the VM is full, so I can't leave a message.

For those who have ordered from them, how long did it take to receive your order? Were they responsive to your em's? Is there something going on (illness with owner, or something) that I should know about?!?!?!

TIA!
Melissa

http://b3.lilypie.com/rppJm7/.png[/img][/url]

lisams
06-16-2006, 04:31 PM
Hmm, I got my order about 4 days after ordering, the same with my friend who also ordered.

I hope you get you're order soon. That's a bummer.

Jo..
06-16-2006, 05:14 PM
I got mine in just a few days (3-4?). I'm sorry about your wait. I have been reading RAVES about their customer service, so I am sure they'll help you (maybe after the weekend)? Hope you get it fixed soon!

icunurse
06-16-2006, 06:47 PM
I would keep emailing them (be sure to include your order #). They replied very quickly to my email and I received my items in a matter of days.
Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~
Agency paperwork completed - waiting (and waiting) for another baby!

Thatchermom
06-16-2006, 07:12 PM
Try the contact us button on the website. I asked a question of them several hours ago and already have an answer, so there were bodies around there today! It certainly didn't take that long for the samples or my order to arrive. Did you insure/get tracking info?

pampamz
06-22-2006, 07:15 AM
Melissa -- did you receive your order yet? Or a response?

I am about to put in an order (BE is costing me toooo much $$$ so I thought I would give them a try ...) but wanted to make sure they are still on the up and up, IYKWIM!

TIA
Pam

karolyp
06-23-2006, 07:48 AM
I saw this thread and it worried me too bc I've been wanting to place an order with EM (I hear you on the BE pricetag!).

But I decided to go ahead and order on 6/20 and I got it yesterday (6/22) in the mail - talk about fast service!!

Also, just a reminder if you are gonna place an order, don't forget to use the code "babybargains" for 10% off through the end of June.

HTH!

pampamz
06-23-2006, 07:57 AM
What did you order? I was going to try the sample kit, but also some eye shadow (kind of hoping they had "sets" put together already since I am clueless about makeup colours). I sent them an email for colour help but haven't heard back...

What do you think of it, compared to BE???

Momof3Labs
06-23-2006, 09:13 AM
i just got my order and the brush was smooshed. i e-mailed them around 9pm and had a reply by 9am next day - the replacement brush is in the mail.

karolyp
06-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Well, I got the huge $75 kit. A friend of mine and myself went in it together bc we figured it would be cheaper to do it that way and just split the stuff (plus we would get a whole bunch more colors to try) rather than place 2 seperate orders, kwim?

So, as far colors go, we got all warm stuff as it goes better with our complexions. We got these blushes: bouquet, daydream, natural, and plum dust.

And we got these eyeshadows: comfy, countryside, exhale, oasis, on the phone, and smokey.

They do have kits, but you still have to pick your colors, vs having them already picked like BE. And I actually like that better as I can get what I *really* want.

As far as it's quality to BE, I think it's the same if not better. But you can see a bunch of reviews on the massive EM thread in the bargains board.

Have you checked to see if they'll ship to you?

Anyhow, good luck and I HTH!

ed cause I can't spell

pampamz
06-23-2006, 10:58 AM
They will ship to me, thanks for asking! Only $4.85 vs. the crazy Sephora $9.00 shipping PLUS marked up prices for Canadian BE orders, but I digress.

That's a great idea to order the kit & share it. I am looking to order Apple blush and Exhale and WildFlower eyeshadow, I think I'll do it.

Enjoy your makeup!

bubbaray
06-24-2006, 09:48 AM
I (finally!) heard from them this past Tuesday (22nd?). They were extremely apologetic. Apparently, they hadn't received any of my emails (!?). They responded to my last telephone call, when the VM was finally not full. I asked on my message if they were even a legitimate company, as they had billed me, I hadn't received my order and they weren't answering my emails.

Anyway, they have reshipped my order and think it was somehow held up at the border. Now, I'm not saying that didn't happen, but I order a LOT of things from the US and don't have problems. Having said that, I've never ordered makeup so perhaps that's the issue. The other thing I could see happening is if the package was damaged in shipping, the package would leak powder, so might be in a security quarantine or something.

They also said they were giving me a full refund, too. Not sure how I feel about that. I'm not looking for free product, especially from a "just starting out" company. I just want what I ordered (and paid for) -- not free stuff. However, Andrew, the shipping manager, insisted that they were extremely upset about this and wanted happy customers.

All in all, I'm reassured that they are a legit company and do have good CS. I guess my order just fell through the cracks or something. Hopefully I get the 2nd order quickly (they said 5-7 business days to me).

I would order from them again, assuming I like the product once I try it.

Thanks for all your feedback.
Melissa

http://b3.lilypie.com/rppJm7/.png[/img][/url]

lablover
06-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Just wanted to say that I am another happy customer - I ordered my kit a couple of weeks ago and received it only a few days later.

Glad you finally were able to talk to someone.

pampamz
06-29-2006, 12:51 PM
Just thought I'd add I just got my sample kit too -- took only a week to ship to CDA which IMO is pretty respectable.

I ordered the Apple blush and finishing dust, with the foundation samples and so far I like the colours. The Fair foundation is a better match than the BE Fairly Light I'm using. I only tried the Matte formulation but I like it so far. I may be a convert! We'll see.

Anyways, I'm thinking of ordering some eye shadow -- does anyone have any recommendations? I have fair skin and blue eyes.
I thought of getting Exhale, Wild Flower and Raw Silk???

TIA!

dules
06-29-2006, 01:20 PM
Glad it worked out. FWIW one of my bottles opened in shipping and made a mess; I can imagine that it would have been stopped by Customs if it had had to cross a border. EM re-sent me the ENTIRE shipment for free as well, which was far more than I would have asked or expected. I think they really are trying to make customers happy.

Enjoy your new loot!

Best,
Mary

npace19147
06-29-2006, 01:43 PM
I got both Wild Flower and Raw Silk, along with Comfy and Sunset Voyage - the first two are matte and the second two are shimmers. I definitely like the mattes better. Raw Silk is a nice "base" color but isn't much on its own. Wild Flower is a very pretty mauve color. HTH!