PDA

View Full Version : How do you store pictures of ....

Babywhite
06-17-2006, 01:46 PM
I have numerous pictures of my nieces, nephew and friends' kids. I don't want to throw them away when I get a new one, but what do I do with all of them. I keep the current ones framed in our living room, but all the others are crammed in boxes...and boxes...and boxes. :)

What do you do?

TIA

R.W.

Lynnie
06-17-2006, 03:01 PM
If you have family photo albums or anything, you could do a couple pages - like 2 sides facing each other - with a collage of all of your friend's kids during that year.

Mine of course are in boxes. as are all of my photos, but that is my plan, anyway.

thomma
06-18-2006, 08:56 AM
Before kids I had an oval wooden bowl in the middle of my kitchen table filled with photographs that I didn't want in albums but didn't want to throw away. Everyone loved the "picture bowl". I've been thinking about bringing it back out again now my little darlings are older...just gotta remember where I put it. :)

Kim
t&e 5/03

COElizabeth
06-18-2006, 04:15 PM
I have a small photo album for each of my nieces and nephews (well, I think am behind on one or two) to keep pictures I am given or take when they visit. I don't feel too obligated to organize them with dates, etc. like I do my own kids' pictures, because I figure the parents can do that with their own pictures. I remember that my aunt once showed me her "brag book" of pictures of me as a baby and little girl, and it was so fun to see that she had that.

Elizabeth, Mom to James, 9-20-02
and Charlotte, 11-04-04