PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Power Wheels Customer Service??

searchdog
06-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Anyone have any experience with Fisher Price with regards to Power Wheels? I bought my DD a used Power Wheels Jeep this past weekend and obviously didn't look it over too well when I bought it. It works, but it looks like the rear axle is bent????, I didn't know whether or not it was worth my time to call them or not. It is definatly out of its warranty, but I know some places actually honor things longer than the original warranty. I paid $20 for it and then ended up having to buy a battery since the one it came with was bad and that cost $53 so I am up to $73 so I hate to put more money in it since I could have gotten her a new one for around $200. I guess I am just mad at myself for buying it. DH says it is still a good deal but I am just frustrated. Like I said it works just fine it just bothers me that the tires in the back look so weird.

So what do you think of Fisher Price Customer Service???

Thanks

I realize that worst case scenario I am only out $20 since the battery is the same model that the new one would take, so we could just have a back up battery if need be.