PDA

View Full Version : Need a good cordless stick vac

jenjenfirenjen
06-22-2006, 06:14 PM
We have hardwood floors in our kitchen, dining, and living room that are perpetually covered with crumbs, things DS tracked in, etc. Also, even though I put a sheet under DS's chair at the table, there are still crumbs on the rug in there after every meal. I don't have time to sweep and vacuum everyday. I have a little Dirt Devil cordless stick vac that used to work but now the filter gets clogged with one use which means I have to wash it out (two parts) and dry it between each use. Can you say PITA? Also, it seems to lose it's charge before I'm even done with these three rooms. So, does anyone have any recommendations for a cordless stick vac that will work on hardwoods and a wool rug. Preferably not too expensive. Thanks!

LBMommy
06-22-2006, 08:31 PM
We just got the "Shark" (I just looked at it, but I couldn't find any identification other than that. It's maroon color.) at Target for ~70 or 80 bucks. It is cordless, and detaches to become like a "DustBuster", and it works great on wood floors and our wool area rug. HOWEVER this is the loudest vacuum I have ever heard, so I don't use it as often as I would have liked. I hope you get some other responses because I might want to get a new one already!!

Jen
Mommy to Avery 8/23/04

mom to little e
06-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Good to read your response - I was planning on getting one of these.

Maryann
Mommy to Ean & Mia!