PDA

View Full Version : Random ? on how to fill out baby book

Jenn98
06-29-2006, 02:49 PM
Okay, see if you can follow me here. When I mark in DD's baby book about which teeth came when do you look at the diagram as though you were looking at DC or if you are DC? Does that make any sense?

TIA
Jenn

mommy_someday
06-29-2006, 03:00 PM
Well, I can only tell you what I did...not sure if it's the 'right' way or not. I did it from DS's point of view. HTH! :)

katerinasmom
06-29-2006, 03:13 PM
I spent about an hour discussing this very question with my sister when DD finally, after 16 months, got a tooth to record. Excitingly thinking that teeth would be coming in one right after the other and I'd now have to start entering them in bunches, we ultimately decided that it was just too complicated for me to reverse things to enter them from DD's point of view so I entered them as though I was looking at DD. 8 months later I have only entered 4 more teeth so I probably could have taken my time and entered them from DD's perspective without too much stress but since I started the other way - oh well.

s7714
06-29-2006, 03:24 PM
I always do it from my DDs' perspectives, but I have no idea if that's the "right" way or not! I think as long as you make note of what perspective you're using somewhere, people will be able to sort it out.

Jennifer
Mommy to
Miss Pure Energy 3/03
Miss Antsy-Pants 6/05

Calling fellow BBB SoCal moms...we'd love to meet you!
(100 posts & BBB member for 3 months req'd)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybargainssocal/

cara1
06-29-2006, 04:25 PM
The left side of the diagram is the right side of the mouth. This is referred to as the Anatomical right. This is how doctors and dentist would do it.