PDA

View Full Version : How do you use those Everyday Minerals samples?

hudsonam
07-02-2006, 03:20 PM
I make such a mess with those things. Is there an obvious trick I'm not realizing?

Also, do you have the little brush they sell for the finishing powder? Is it worth getting? And how is their finishing powder compared to BE Mineral Veil?

Which of their brushes do you have and like? Right now I have my BE Kabuki brush, concealer brush and the powder brush, which I use for both my foundation and mineral veil, which isn't ideal.

TIA!
Anne Marie

brittone2
07-02-2006, 03:51 PM
For things where you need to get it all over a bigger brush, just tap a tiny bit out or use a clean spoon, etc. to scrape just a bit into a small bowl or a larger sized lid (I have lids from my larger sized mineral makeup products that I use).

I don't use the finishing powder and I don't use BEs either. I also don't use their brushes but I think there are probably better brushes out there IMO. Makeupalley.com is a good place to look at brush reviews. There is a line at target that has a kabuki brush (it isn't the sonia K. brand) that I think gets decent reviews.

pampamz
07-06-2006, 08:55 AM
I am also having a heck of a time with these samples. I have started using the lid from a bronzing powder I have and it is *ok*, but really the BE lids are the perfect size ( I just don't want to mix the products at all since I want to give the EM a fair chance).

Also, without a sifter I get a tonne of product on the brush when I it for blush....my sink is a mess...

Sopamanda
07-06-2006, 10:04 AM
I tap a bit of each product on a paper plate. Works great!

Amanda