PDA

View Full Version : QVC has some fabulous Bare Minerals kits!

hudsonam
07-03-2006, 09:40 AM
I am rediscovering mineral makeup after having some skin troubles lately. I went for a facial and my aesthetician said they really do have healing properties for your skin, and she's been using BE for 5 years. I tried it about a year and a half ago, but stopped after a little while because it seemed to be drying me out by the end of the day. Well, I am happy to say that I have not been having that problem this time - maybe my skin is changing since I'm turning 30 soon - or maybe because I could be premenopausal since that runs in my family, but either way, it's helping control my excessive oil w/o totally drying me out, and it really has helped my skin to stop breaking out.

Anyway, much to what will soon be my husband's dismay, I'm ready to add to my original trial kit. I would like to get some blush, maybe Bisque, that mirrored compact for on-the-go, and maybe eyeliner. QVC has such great kits, and if you want a brush, and need more foundation, mineral veil or blush, you're sure to find a kit for around $30 that is definitely a great deal since the brushes can cost almost that much alone.

I also have samples of the Everyday Minerals, but I don't think I like it as much. I still have some small breakouts, and the Bare Escentuals covers it better without looking caked on when I use the concealer brush.

Anyway, I wanted to let anyone who might be interested know that there are nice kits on QVC.com.

HTH!
Anne Marie

cmdunn1972
07-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the tip! :)

karolyp
07-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Yup, I alot of my BE stuff has come from QVC. You can't beat their prices and huge selection! But now I'm a EM fan, oh well!! :)

m448
07-03-2006, 12:39 PM
check out the online store colorful sprinkles. She has pretty much everything you see on QVC and other places for much less and many items that you'd want to buy a la carte too (plus samples of ALL the kits - she splits them up herself).

Marielle

Ian - born 10/03
&
Ryan - born 01/06

hudsonam
07-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Thanks! Very cool!! What is the deal with that site? How does she sell the full size products for less?

m448
07-03-2006, 12:51 PM
I don't know but I'm pretty sure it's legitimate (my guess buying overstock from BE). Lots of BE Addicts forum members mention her.

Marielle

Ian - born 10/03
&
Ryan - born 01/06

hudsonam
07-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Thanks! Where is this forum of which you speak? LOL!

m448
07-03-2006, 12:56 PM
LOL - happy to enable:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/bareescentuals/start

oh and check this one out:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/mineralmania/start

Marielle

Ian - born 10/03
&
Ryan - born 01/06

hudsonam
07-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Thanks! I can't wait to check them out when I get home. :)

Happy to be enabled. LOL!

Anne Marie