PDA

View Full Version : Rockstar Supernova

bubbaray
07-06-2006, 09:43 AM
Any other fans?

I'm not a huge reality TV fan, but WOW, what a great show! Most of the contestants can actually sing! DH and I were both blown away by Dilana. I could totally see either Dilana or Lukas fronting Supernova. There were some other great singers, just not sure if I could see them fitting with the band.

Melissa

http://b3.lilypie.com/rppJm7/.png[/img][/url]

trumansmom
07-06-2006, 10:03 AM
I was so bummed! I forgot it was on. I hate that I get sucked into these shows, so perhaps it's for the best. ;)

I did catch the very last guy. I didn't quite see all the hype about him. I'm going to have to remember to watch next time. When is it on again?

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

BillK
07-06-2006, 10:39 AM
ya know - as much as I hate to admit it - I really like Tommy Lee - and his cd "Never a Dull Moment" is fantastic (surprised it didn't get bigger than it did honestly) - but he really does come across as being dumb as a box of rocks on that show. Maybe he'll improve as it goes along but we'll see.

annex
07-06-2006, 02:58 PM
It looks like it is getting repeated 3 times? I'm EDT, and saw it listed for 9 pm tonight (Thu), Tue the 11th at 9 pm, and Wed the 12th at 8 pm when I checked Yahoo's Tv listings. I missed it as well, so am looking forward to seeing what all the buzz is about!

Anne

jd11365
07-06-2006, 05:25 PM
We are loving this show! It's like a free concert! Great music, great singers.