PDA

View Full Version : Buying CDs?

Globetrotter
08-18-2006, 11:59 AM
Back in the pre-wiggles/music together days, I used to buy CDs for myself, and now those days are back. YAY! I used to belong to one of those clubs where you get 15 CDS for one cent and then keep getting more. Do they still have those? What's the most economical way to buy CDs?

ETA: I would rather not be tied to a club, so a website/store would be great! Thanks.

Kris

tiapam
08-18-2006, 02:35 PM
I like to put CDs on my wish list. It is something small and specific, if someone asks. And for some reason I don't buy CDs for myself anymore, so I really do like getting them as gifts. If I was going buy myself I would try the independent music stores first. You can listen to alot of CDs in the store now, if you are not sure what you want.

-Pam

DD - One year old!

tiapam
08-18-2006, 02:35 PM
I like to put CDs on my wish list. It is something small and specific, if someone asks. And for some reason I don't buy CDs for myself anymore, so I really do like getting them as gifts. If I was going buy myself I would try the independent music stores first. You can listen to alot of CDs in the store now, if you are not sure what you want.

-Pam

DD - One year old!