PDA

View Full Version : Favorite underwear for moms with a 2-yr-post-partum belly?

jadamom
08-21-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm used to wearing Gap, Jockey, and Victoria's Secret cotton bikini underwear, but now I've got the 2-yr-post-partum belly, and I'm looking for some new options. Any recommendations, anyone? Thanks!

Lovingliv
08-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Oh I can help you with this one! I have 64 pairs of Victoria Secret undies!

High cut brief
Bikini (only for pregnancy and post)
Rio cut
Boy short
Thongs,,,,only 2 for special occasions

VS should have something to fit your needs....have you tried the Body by Victoria? They are so soft,,,,,

spanannie
08-21-2006, 03:19 PM
I wear only the Hanky Panky lace thongs and boy shorts! Love them! Before I switched to those, I wore the On Gossamer cotton thongs, which I found while pregnant at Liz Lange. They are made for non-preggos, but worked great either way.

Corie
08-21-2006, 05:05 PM
I'm still wearing my maternity underwear from Japanese Weekend!!
(and my youngest is almost 2 years old!)

They are too comfortable to give up!

Fairy
08-21-2006, 10:07 PM
What a shock, I'm gonna sing the praises of the Gap. Again. I do that alot.

I love Gap low rise hipsters. I have a big booty. Big-ass booty. I'm not thin. But these are the most awesome undies EVER. No cutting in at the leg creases. No binding. I admit, sometimes they fall down in the back a little bit, but with all the lower cut jeans, that's kinda a good thing. And they're cute! Low Rise Hipsters. From xs to xl. Awesome.

Also a big fan of Vicki's secret undies.

C99
08-21-2006, 10:15 PM
I used to wear VS, but their c/s pissed me off and I haven't shopped there since. When all my pairs were shot, I started looking for a good alternative. I like the bikinis made by Gilligan O'Malley at Target. I think they come in packs of 3 for like $10 or $15.

jadamom
08-22-2006, 09:24 AM
Thanks for your suggestions, everyone. Off to go shopping! :)