PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Q: discovered a flaw on an great condition item that I left + feedback for

JMS
08-24-2006, 06:48 PM
I won a PB crib bumper described as in "in great condition with no holes, tears or stains". I received it, looked it over, and put it in the closet for 2 weeks. It's an extra that I purchased to use at my parent's house. I left positive feedback. When I went to put it on the crib, I realized that two of the top ties were missing.

Should I say anything? I really have no recourse but is it worth a shot to see if the seller will give a partial refund? Or, should I just forget it??

overcome
08-24-2006, 07:07 PM
I would explain what happened, as you did in this post, and request a refund on the shipping. Or if you are really displeased with it tell them you'll send it back and you would like a full refund. I would pay for shipping back to them if you choose this option.

Good Luck!

ETA: OT...what did you decide to do about your son's name? Did you change it?

JMS
08-24-2006, 08:19 PM
Ashley,
Thanks for all of your help tonight. I was actually thinking of updating the name changing post today. We decided not to change it and I'm happy with that decision. He knows his name, and looks like a "Michael" to me. Also, I don't want to regret it later and wasn't sure whether or not I would if I did go with such a popular name as Hayden.

As for the computer, miraculously I put the disk in one more time and it worked. I hate that I even posted the question. I swear I loaded that disk in 50 times without success and then posted for help and it decides to work :)

And as for my ebay situation, I think asking for shipping back is a good idea. Especially considering she charged me $9 and I think it was more like $6.

Thanks again for your help.