PDA

View Full Version : Megs 4413, get a car?

newnana
09-01-2006, 10:46 AM
What ended up happening with your DH's desparate need of a car? Did you find something that would work? Did you compromise on a price :)
Michelle

megs4413
09-01-2006, 02:31 PM
Hey, Michelle...

Yeah we did. It was a wonderful compromise. He got a 2006 Pontiac G6. They were having a good promotion on their leftover 2006 models and were offering 0% financing. They are functional as family cars but are still sporty enough for DH...it gets MUCH better gas mileage than his last car and because of the 0% financing has pretty low monthly payments (lower than my car that we bought more than a YEAR ago...argh). SO i'm pretty happy about it. It's cherry red and has some chrome...so he thinks he's very stylish....I hope it works out well....Thanks for checking on us! Now let's hope I get to have a new minivan next summer (we've bought cars both of the last summers...)...I have my eye on an Odyssey...

mommyto4
09-01-2006, 03:19 PM
I love the Odyssey!!! That's what I have my eye on for my next minivan too.

newnana
09-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Sorry for the delayed response. We got a lot done over the weekend and I was avoiding my office- the computer locale.

I'm so glad you got a car you're both happy with, and got a good deal on. That makes it so much easier on everyone.

Good luck!
Michelle