PDA

View Full Version : Gift help - Grandparent's Day

Nemesia
09-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Grandparent's Day is September 10th. Last year I sent each set of grandparents a framed picture of their granddaughters, who were 4 months old at the time. Since my girls are still too young to make something for their grandparents, I'm struggling with a simple gift.

My current thought is to make some stationery or notepads with the girls' picture on it (Snapfish, etc.). I'm not sure what to have printed beside their picture... "We love Grandma & Grandpa!"???

Any great ideas? I know a lot of people don't celebrate this 'holiday', but I want to do something small because they are awesome grandparents.

Thanks!
Jennifer

rlu
09-01-2006, 02:58 PM
Are you familiar with the DADDY pictures some of us do for Father's Day? I'm taking the same idea and making I Love U pictures using a heart to represent love. I found a picture frame at Jo-Anne Fabrics that holds three 4x6 for $8. Since you are mailing your gifts, maybe a frame isn't the way to go, though.

I like your stationary idea and sentiment and may use it as a gift idea for the holidays.