PDA

View Full Version : Studio 60!

robinsonbn
09-25-2006, 10:23 PM
I am surprised I am the first to post about this course the show just ended...hehe..can't help it I loved it and how funny was that song! I was disapointed I was hoping to see this skit the show makes such an uproar about. So everyone' thoughts?
1) During the news conference wow...talk about P.R. having a heart attack! lol but I think that they turned it and handled it very well.
2) I am actually liking Amanda Peets character alot more this week, I like that she stands her ground, and I think the show is addressing an issue that happens in real shows especailly comedy shows.
3) Bradly Witford is such a hard a**! I never thought he was that cute till tonights show lol.
4) Loved the "Coward Fee" Idea..that is because I am all about freedom of expression.

ok you guys go!

boys2enough
09-26-2006, 03:35 AM
Oh, no! I am such a loser! I didn't even know it was on today. (Isn't the show on Wed?)

I taped and watched the premier and LOVED it! I have always believed in and rooted for Matthew Perry and really believe that this is his come back. (Maybe "comeback" is not really accurate since he has never really gone anywhere? i.e. he's never given a chance to show that he can really act)

Does this mean I have to wait until the season is over for the DVDs? Bummer.

I also missed the other show that I have been waiting for: HEROES.

Signed me,
Loser

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://smilies.vidahost.com/kao/otn/pnkypanda.gif

robinsonbn
09-26-2006, 04:08 AM
Hero's was pretty good not going to lie. But it was the premiere so there will be a quick recap at the beginning next week no worries. But it was good. Studio 60 is on right after it at 10 on Mondays. Hero's is at 9.

cmdunn1972
09-26-2006, 04:58 AM
Yeah, what you said, Brittany. :) Also, you can go to the show's webpage to d/l an ep that you missed:

http://www.nbc.com/Studio_60_on_the_Sunset_Strip/

HTH!

Fairy
09-26-2006, 09:47 AM
I liked Heros, too. Especially liked the guy who can fly. Was annoyed that Greg Grunberg wasn't in the first ep, tho!

Studio 60 was great. Not lovin' Harriet. Lovin' Matthew Perry and Amanda Peet.

KarenNYC
09-26-2006, 09:51 AM
Did not see Heros but LOVED stuido 60. I knew they were not planning to show the Crazy Christians sketch. Gotta love Matthew Perry. He is totally believable as Matt Albie and not Chandler altho Bradley Whitford is portraying the same character as he did not west wing. Aaron Sorkin is brilliant and can write characters so well!

I can't wait to see where this show goes! Also, Gilbert and Sullivan - what a fabulous send-up of Pirates.

jesseandgrace
09-26-2006, 12:17 PM
I have to say I am VERY impressed by Matthew Perry, he is not Chandler at all, he can definitely act. I liked it too, I am still way, way on the fence with Amanda Peete though, I like the character as written, but I think she is doing a horrible job pulling it off, she seems so boring.

cmdunn1972
09-26-2006, 01:29 PM
>I can't wait to see where this show goes! Also, Gilbert and
>Sullivan - what a fabulous send-up of Pirates.

Speaking of "Pirates", I would bet that either Sorkin or Schlamme are fans of Gilbert & Sullivan. There were references to "Pirates" both here an on TWW's "And It's Surely To Their Credit" ep.

candybomiller
09-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Lin,

Heroes is on tonight again.

boys2enough
09-26-2006, 06:50 PM
>Lin,
>
>Heroes is on tonight again.
>

Thank you!!!! Glad I caught your post amidst all the "mud" going on here... ;-)

Hope all is well!

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://smilies.vidahost.com/kao/otn/pnkypanda.gif