PDA

View Full Version : t-shirts w/photos best way to do xpost

jacksmomtobe
09-27-2006, 08:36 AM
I'm putting together a tshirt for a breast cancer walk (I know not baby related but I figured this board might be a good place to find the crafty Moms). Our family does it every year in memory of dh's Mom who passed away 10 years ago from breast cancer. We get shirts each year from the ACS but they only put personalized slogans, no pics. We looked into having a printer add photos but it was expensive and we aren't doing a huge # of shirts. I wanted to surprise dh by making the shirts extra special this year and had the idea of photos. I've scanned some in showing his Mom and others with Mom & family. What is the best way to set it up on iron on paper? Should I try copying all the photos into a word document then printing to the paper or should I put each individual photo on the paper and iron on separately. Any tips with this endeavor would be appreciated!

THANKS!

jacksmomtobe
09-27-2006, 08:36 AM
I'm putting together a tshirt for a breast cancer walk (I know not baby related but I figured this board might be a good place to find the crafty Moms). Our family does it every year in memory of dh's Mom who passed away 10 years ago from breast cancer. We get shirts each year from the ACS but they only put personalized slogans, no pics. We looked into having a printer add photos but it was expensive and we aren't doing a huge # of shirts. I wanted to surprise dh by making the shirts extra special this year and had the idea of photos. I've scanned some in showing his Mom and others with Mom & family. What is the best way to set it up on iron on paper? Should I try copying all the photos into a word document then printing to the paper or should I put each individual photo on the paper and iron on separately. Any tips with this endeavor would be appreciated!

THANKS!