PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of or used Reliv products?

ilovetivo
10-04-2006, 04:36 PM
I'm not promoting the company, just asking if anyone has had any experience with them. A "friend" of a "friend" is a distributor and says Reliv's products help with allergies (food and environmental), fibromyalgia (which I have) etc, and has many customers with their own stories to talk to me. I'm VERY wary and cautious and feel if there were things that really helped allergies and fibro, my docs would know about it. I explained the difference between sensitivities and allergies to her, but she said she has peanut allergic people on her products. In regards to fibro, I feel like I've already tried everything.

Feel free to email me off line or PM me. Thanks!

ilovetivo
10-04-2006, 04:36 PM
I'm not promoting the company, just asking if anyone has had any experience with them. A "friend" of a "friend" is a distributor and says Reliv's products help with allergies (food and environmental), fibromyalgia (which I have) etc, and has many customers with their own stories to talk to me. I'm VERY wary and cautious and feel if there were things that really helped allergies and fibro, my docs would know about it. I explained the difference between sensitivities and allergies to her, but she said she has peanut allergic people on her products. In regards to fibro, I feel like I've already tried everything.

Feel free to email me off line or PM me. Thanks!

Mommy Of A Little Angel
10-04-2006, 04:39 PM
I have never heard of them but I googled "Reliv" and one of the first hits was a warning letter from the FDA to the company for one of their products. I am sure with some more research, you will find others. I don't know anything about them, but I would be a little wary.

Mommy Of A Little Angel
10-04-2006, 04:39 PM
I have never heard of them but I googled "Reliv" and one of the first hits was a warning letter from the FDA to the company for one of their products. I am sure with some more research, you will find others. I don't know anything about them, but I would be a little wary.

ilovetivo
10-04-2006, 04:58 PM
Thanks!

ilovetivo
10-04-2006, 04:58 PM
Thanks!

newmomto3kids
10-05-2006, 09:46 AM
I hate Reliv and everything associated with it. It screams of pyramid scheme to me. My inlaws have been selling for years and are obnoxious about it.
When we thought DD might have a chromosomal abnormality they said "You should have been taking Reliv" When my mom was diagnosed with cancer they said "She should have been taking Reliv"...
It has gotten to the point that I start many conversations with "I know Reliv could solve this problem but I just wanted to tell you that..."
They work their butts off pushing this stuff and have nothing to show for it, they are in debt, have no medical insurance and are struggling.
Can you tell I'm bitter...
I am sure good nutrition can solve many of our health concerns, I am just not sure that Reliv is superior to any other product out there.
And I have always found them to be so pushy...
Good luck to you, I hope you find something that helps with your fibro.