PDA

View Full Version : So, what do you think?

katiesmommy
10-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Katie Holmes, is she pregnant again or not? Could this just be a post baby bump? Their rep says "Not that we are a aware of." Maybe it's just me, but I'm not exactly convinced by that.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m159/sparkle_shadow/TomKat_soccer.jpg

chlobo
10-07-2006, 11:05 AM
post partum bump

brittone2
10-07-2006, 12:03 PM
I dunno but she looks so skinny in that pic, doesn't she? I mean, like way skinnier than I remember her looking before she was pg.

My guess is a post partum bump (since supposedly she was getting into shape for their wedding?), but I'm very up on my celebrity gossip so my opinion is pretty meaningless.

psophia17
10-07-2006, 12:09 PM
I don't know about Katie, but it looks like Tom is sporting man-boobs...

elliput
10-07-2006, 12:41 PM
BWAHAHAHA! I nearly spit ice cream all over my laptop.

kozachka
10-07-2006, 12:46 PM
How many months pp is she, 5 or 6? I am guessing she is not back to her normal self yet.

Fairy
10-07-2006, 01:28 PM
Ya know, that bulge looks really baby bumpy, rather than post lumpy. However, look how snug her hip-huggers are. I'll bet they're holding in the flap and pushing the rest of it into a bump-like deal. And, yeah, Tom does look a little man-booby.

tarynsmum
10-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Yeah, those jeans might just be pushing it all up (I have a pair of pants on right now that are kinda doing that).

Oh, and by "pregnant again" do you mean "fake pregnancy with a pillow" again? hee hee, I read too much PITNB

maestramommy
10-07-2006, 02:39 PM
I don't know, but she looks pretty great to me!I never looked that good before preggo :-)

lilycat88
10-07-2006, 02:50 PM
I thought the EXACT same thing.

writermama
10-07-2006, 02:58 PM
To me it just looks like her jeans aren't doing her any favors. They're too tight and pushing everything up into a roll just over the waistband. The shirt and the jacket are conspiring to accentuate it. Poor Katie. We're only seeing one angle -- I bet she wouldn't have left the house like that if she'd seen this view from the side. The box of ciggies (or whatever) in her bum pocket don't help.

Note to self: no matter how much I want to get back into pre-pregnancy jeans, don't wear them so tight I give myself a spare tire. Not that my legs EVER looked that good, though.

Mommy_Again
10-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Here's what's floating around about baby Suri:

There's been a lot of gossip that Tom was interviewing future wives, i.e. Scarlett Johannson and I can't remember who else - but various assistants in Hollywood supposedly verified this, as well as the fact that Katie signed a mult-million dollar contract to be Tom's wife.

What I've heard happened, though, is that when Tom "proposed" the arrangement to Katie, she broke down in tears - because she was pregnant with Chris Klein's baby and Chris told her he didn't want to keep the baby.

So...the baby was actually born several months earlier than is being reported. This is why they didn't release a picture for so long..they were waiting until the baby reached an age (around 3 months) where you couldnt exactly tell how old she was - when she got out of the newborn phase.

I remember a discussion on Tom and Nicole a long time ago on these boards, and one of the mamas has a good friend who worked at the fertility clinic where Tom and Nicole went. It was widely known that he is completely sterlie- another theory as to why he and Nicole divorced- when she got pregnant and subsequently miscarried while filming Moulin Rouge, he knew there was no way he could be the father.

You gotta admit...it is very far-fetched but it kind of makes sense. Remember also all the photos when Katie was pregnant and her belly size kept fluctuating? The only thing is that I do think that child looks like Tom...but a lot of people thinks she looks just like Katie.

Regardless, I feel sorry for poor baby Suri. I hope this is not true for her sake.

EllasMum
10-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that the "bump" in this picture is actually just the hem of her blazer? I'd kill to have such a tummy pp!

jasabo
10-07-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm usually the first one jumping on the "something weird is going on" train when it comes to TomKat. But in this case, it looks to me like the pic has been doctored - it makes her look very strange...as though she's been stretched lengthwise and her tummy pulled out, with Photoshop or something. The distance between her butt and head looks really long and her head looks like a bobblehead b/c she's so skinny everywhere but her tummy.

Not that she doesn't look amazing and 1000 times better then I do. But I can't imagine she'd ever have left the house looking like that if she were really pg and trying to hide it.

Recently the mags were running pics of Nicole who looked pg, with a bump like in this pic of Katie. I read later that they'd been Photoshopped....not sure if it's true, but it wouldn't surprise me to know those magazines play around with the pics to fit their stories.

JMS
10-07-2006, 04:00 PM
I read/heard that the prenup stipulates that she gets $25m for each child should they ever divorce.

kijip
10-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Nah, that ultra low rise on the pants is giving her a appearance of a larger belly. Proof positive that most women are not benefited by the ultra low rise style. Creates flaws I tell ya!

punkrockmama
10-07-2006, 05:32 PM
Well, she can can't be pregnant "again" because she was never pregnant in the first place. It's all a SHAM.

Bwahahahaa.

Seriously though, I agree with the pps, just a really crappy fitting pair of jeans.

Jenn98
10-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Yeah, that sweater is really unflatering for Tom. Def not a good choice! Man-boobs are creepy to me and so is Tom, so this pic is super creepy to me.

overcome
10-07-2006, 07:23 PM
However, look how snug her hip-huggers are. I'll bet
>they're holding in the flap and pushing the rest of it into a
>bump-like deal.

I believe that is refered to as the "muffin top" effect....

lizajane
10-07-2006, 07:38 PM
i was just SO close to peeing in my pants...

aliceinwonderland
10-07-2006, 09:41 PM
"I read/heard that the prenup stipulates that she gets $25m for each child should they ever divorce."

I need to get me one of those...

mamatomax
10-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Yeah, and I'm tired of getting mooned! :o
Jillie
One Lucky Mama

http://lilypie.com/pic/060628/Ic1s.jpg http://b2.lilypie.com/uCAGm4.png
http://www.geocities.com/kellysb/images/medals/awardbar2-gold.jpg weaned at 14 1/2 months old

madelinesmom
10-08-2006, 01:21 AM
Maybe that is why we don't ever see Suri... Maybe Tom is nursing her with his Man Boobs!!!!!!!!

Jane
Madeline and Emily's Mom
1/20/03 11/29/05

Melanie
10-08-2006, 02:50 AM
Or Pregnant the first time...oops!

madelinesmom
10-08-2006, 09:23 AM
I haven't heard it but I LOVE a good conspiracy...

Jane
Madeline and Emily's Mom
1/20/03 11/29/05

dylansnan
10-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Ugh, I'd be totally heart-broken if Nicole were pregnant (she's married to my fantasy husband)

I think Katie's pants are just too tight ;-)

Tondi G
10-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Just bad clothing choices on both of them! Where was their stylist that day???

~Tondi

lizajane
10-08-2006, 06:45 PM
well, i am certain of one thing. i don't care. i don't care if suri is tom's baby or chris klein's baby or katie's baby for that matter. or if she is pregnant now or if she never was or if she gave birth to a puppy.

i think she is cute.

i think he is short.

and if they are happy, even if only in pretending to be happy, then i say, "KNOCK YOURSELF OUT, tom and katie."

and i am STILL laughing about the man boobs comment.

Zana
10-09-2006, 09:00 AM
The only reason I think yes, is because it would be a reason for Tom to postpone the 'imminent' wedding yet again!!!!