PDA

View Full Version : DE Brownie Fairy - you are awesome !!

Lynnie
10-16-2006, 10:43 AM
Thank you so much !

It was great!! DH just got back in town after being gone for 5 days, we took the two boys out to dinner and they behaved, and then as we all walk in the house at around bedtime, what do we see but a package. And who is it for, but me !! My older guy asked if it was for him, then read that it was for me and was a little disappointed, but when I opened it, not only did my brownie fairy pay attention to my recent tootsie roll craving (burp - half the bag, gone) but she either read some old posts or just knows boys very well, and was thoughtful enough to include four new hotwheels ! The boys were so excited and each one took his two new cars to be with him. And then I ate the tootsie rolls, and tried the chocolate lip gloss. yummm.

I can't wait to try the chocolate scented lotion too ! And I am ashamed to admit I have already had some brownies... although just the mix with water. (yes, I have a thing for chocolate).

Thank you so much ! I am starting to search for your identity, but could use a clue - I see the package is from delaware. Did you just move there, or have you been there a while ?

Thanks again for making my week !

cmdunn1972
10-16-2006, 12:55 PM
I have no clue who your BF is, but I did want to say that it's cool that you're enjoying your package!

BrownieFairy
10-16-2006, 09:08 PM
I'm so glad you received your package! I love brownie batter too.

I've been in Delaware for a while. I also have two DS, my older one helped pick out the cars. I think it should be pretty easy to find me, not many DE mamas on the boards.

Lynnie
10-18-2006, 03:06 PM
I am going to find you tonight !!

Last night I was entirely too busy moping around, then baking (and eating) the delectable brownies you sent !!

DS2 calls them cake. He is still sick, and isn't eating much, but still wanted just a taste of cake. Then he sang his version of happy birthday.

Thanks again, and I will figure this out :)