PDA

View Full Version : Tassimo Hot Beverage System

cchavez
10-17-2006, 03:04 PM
Anyone have one? What are the pros and cons? We tried the Flavia system and returned it. It did not work well for us...actually I should say it did NOT work for us.

cchavez
10-17-2006, 03:04 PM
Anyone have one? What are the pros and cons? We tried the Flavia system and returned it. It did not work well for us...actually I should say it did NOT work for us.

mmaimp
10-17-2006, 09:59 PM
My parents have the Tassimo system and they love it. It has a bar code scanner that reads the disk that you are brewing. They mostly use Gevalia coffee anyway so it's a great fit for them. There are not many teas for the Tassimo if that matters to you.

We have a Keurig that we love. It have more coffee choices but no lattes or cappucinos like the Tassimo. It also has lots of teas. It does not read the cups, so you have to pick the size coffee you want to make.

I'm not familiar with the Flavia system. My DH did all of the research for our coffee maker. I don't know if noise level is important to you but the Tassimo is much louder than the Keurig.

bunnisa
10-18-2006, 11:44 PM
Just wanted to say we LOVE our Keurig too.

Here's a great place to research: http://www.singleservecoffeeforums.com/

...blessed wife and mama to two!

"And children are always a good thing, devoutly to be wished for and fiercely to be fought for."
-Justin Torres