PDA

View Full Version : OT: have you ever tried Arbonne skin care products?

lizajane
10-18-2006, 10:20 AM
a friend just started selling it, so i had a party so i could get some stuff for cheap. i am excited about trying it, but i wondered if it is really as great as "they" say.

FiveLittleDucks
10-18-2006, 01:28 PM
I have a friend who recently started selling it. To drum up business, she made up baskets with many of the products in it, instructions on how to use them, and let me go for it for 4 days. I absolutely LOVED them!! I could actually tell a difference in my skin in that short amount of time. If I had the money, I'd buy it all. The one thing I didn't absolutely love was the serum stuff. I liked it, but my skin is too oily for it. I didn't end up ordering anything at the time, but I'm going to when I get some Christmas $$.

Sheesh, I sound like a commercial. But yes, I think it's fantastic.

deenass
10-18-2006, 02:19 PM
I use the cleanser (in the orange bottle - their "mercedes" one as my consultant calls it) and really like it. Prior to tht I was using a high end (Matis) brand and this seems to work as well.

ajmom
10-18-2006, 02:45 PM
I know people who have used it and loved it. I tried the skin care regimen for a few days, but it has too many steps for me. I don't have that kind of time! :) I've also tried the baby products which are fragrance-free, but seemed to kinda stink. So, while many I know LOVE it, it's too expensive and involved for me.