PDA

View Full Version : I know this is a personal question ... but I am looking for advice. What do you do to stay "neat" down below?

ciaobella
10-21-2006, 10:39 PM
I have very sensitive skin so I am looking for the best option that will not leave me red and bumpy! Mostly worried about the bikini line ... no Brazilian for me! Thanks for sharing!

kijip
10-22-2006, 12:19 AM
I am prude and can't even fathom wearing a swimsuit that would reveal pubic hair. I always wore two piece suits, but the bottom piece was not especially revealing. All I think of is how painful ingrown hairs are. No thanks. :)

caffeinedreams
10-22-2006, 03:20 AM
I've been using the Venus razor, and it works great. Any other razor has left me red and bumpy every single time, no matter what I did, and I'm not into waxing right now, but the Venus razor works with absolutely no bumps or redness at all.

I do use plenty of shaving gel and a fairly fresh blade (although Venus blades last forever for me) and follow up with a bit of cornstarch baby powder. Obviously, no Brazilian this way, but if a "little off the sides" is all you need, it does the trick. :) HTH!

Jenn98
10-22-2006, 06:48 AM
I can't vouch for it personally, but I've heard really good things about Coochy from Pure Romance.

Piglet
10-22-2006, 08:49 AM
Thank you - I think I finally found a bathing suit soul mate, LOL! Ingrown hairs hurt! I have crazy sensitive skin. I just stick to board shorts or boy shorts. Hey if men are now wearing trunks instead of htose crazy Speedos, why the heck can't women?

writermama
10-22-2006, 09:39 AM
Other. As Dr Evil would say, "A friggin' laser."