PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting sick...help!

niccig
10-28-2006, 12:45 PM
I have been sick off and on for the last month. It seems to be head colds, but someone mentioned it could be allergies, which I've never had so I don't know. Today I have sinus pain, sore eyes, sneezing and a very sore throat - I have to suck a throat loazagene before I can eat anything...so maybe it is a cold.

My question is this...if they are colds, what can I do to boost my immunity so I stop getting sick? If it is allergies, what can I do to get through the day?

Thanks, Nicci

Lovingliv
10-28-2006, 08:33 PM
hey Nicc, sorry you are not feeling well! where you have been sick for so long, I would tend to think it was an allergy. has ;anything changed...detergent, linens, animals.....
if you want you could take vitamin c tablets....for sickness. Make sure you are getting enough sleep and fluids!

jennifer13
10-28-2006, 09:15 PM
You could have a sinus infection. The infection compromises your immune system so you keep getting sick. I don't know how you feel about antibiotics, but it might be something to consider.

My daughter was constantly getting colds, then we treated the underlying sinus infection and she stopped getting colds.

Good luck!
Jennifer
Mom to Norah 5/23/03
and Leah 3/24/05