PDA

View Full Version : I promise you can do that when you're older!

maestramommy
11-01-2006, 12:46 PM
I've been letting Dora play in the guest bathroom because it hardly gets used except for her baths. Mostly she likes to pull up on the bathtub and shake the curtain. In the last couple of days though, she has gotten more curious about the other "stuff" like the wastebasket, and finally the toliet brush. This morning I was washing dishes and I hear a thumping noise coming from there so I go look. There she was, twirling the toliet brush and pumping up and down in the toliet. She has seen me clean the toliet only once, MAYBE twice, and she was on my back the whole time. They learn fast. Of course I grabbed her and washed her hands, but I couldn't help thinking I shoulda gotten a picture first.:-) Guess the door stays shut from now on.

rlu
11-01-2006, 03:45 PM
At least your DC knew what to do with it. DS tries to brush the dog.

I love that DS helps vacuum and sweep around the house. He LIKES to put things in boxes making clean-up fun right now. And he truly loves to bring in the recycling and garbage cans from the curb. Hope (but doubt) this will last.

AngelaS
11-02-2006, 08:04 AM
My youngest LOVES the plunger. She loves the thwock, thwock, twhock noise as she whatcks it on the floor. How yummy is THAT?

I feel your pain.... "come on honey, let's wash your hands. Again..."

buddyleebaby
11-02-2006, 08:27 AM
LOL, Melinda. It is so funny when you realize that they've been paying attention. I have been shocked (and pleased) more than once to find that Abigail knew the purpose behind some household item....

Put it in the baby book!

maestramommy
11-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Yeah! Now if only she could catch onto the vacuum, mop, duster......