PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE bookcloseouts.com

overcome
11-03-2006, 09:11 PM
I am a little addicted to http://www.bookcloseouts.com

They have such terrific prices on so many great books!! I will only buy board books for Mia at this point (well that is not really true, I do buy some regular books if I see one I love for a good price, but I'm saving them for later).

I have vowed not to spend $$ on "stuff" b/c we are really trying to curb our spending since I am not working right now, but I just couldn't help myself! I ordered 16 books for $45, which includes shipping. This is at least my 4th order from them with about the same # of books.

I'm kidding myself if I think I can wait until Christmas to give them to her.

I just wanted to share my excitement :-) I love books.

kayte
11-03-2006, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the link. I am book lover too. Lately I have become addicted to paperbackswap.com (it's not just paperbacks). I have gotten several great board books from there too!

C99
11-04-2006, 09:40 AM
I know! I do a big order around this time of year and dole books out for occasions (birthday parties, etc.).

lizajane
11-04-2006, 09:55 AM
holy bananas! i think you are my new best friend! what great deals. now to find something that my sister, father and brother haven't read... i could clean up for christmas in one hour and stay within budget! whoo hoo!

overcome
11-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Make sure you get the discount code off the bargains board!!

DrSally
11-04-2006, 01:01 PM
Thanks, I have been looking for a discount site for books. I do bookmooch.com on someone's recommendation from the BBB, but haven't found any good board books.

tarynsmum
11-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Oy, this is bad.

Actually, good, since I wanted to get DD mostly books for Christmas.

kijip
11-05-2006, 12:29 PM
Ugh, I just paid 16.99 for a copy of The Little Engine that Could since Toby picked it out at the bookstore last week.

I just ordered several other Little Engine that Could books from this site, including the orginal in Spanish for a total of $16 or so.

jennifer_r
11-06-2006, 09:50 AM
Thanks so much for the link!!! I'm all excited about trying it. I wanted this one book on Amazon (for MYSELF) that wasn't discounted (going for $35) and it's listed at $12 at Bookcloseouts! They don't have alot of variety but what they have appears sooo cheap even compared to Amazon.

BTW, I love books too :) .

Jennifer

Mom to:
Christopher 12/29/89
Adelaide 8/23/04
Bronwyn 11/9/05

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_garnet_6m.gif[/img][/url]