PDA

View Full Version : I wore a Dora sticker to the office today!

kelly ann
11-06-2006, 01:45 PM
I just got back from the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror I saw the dora sticker on my boob that DS gave me this morning. Gosh, I wonder why nobody told me about this accessory in my two meetings this morning!

JBaxter
11-06-2006, 01:50 PM
I wore a bunny sticker on my forehead to HomeDepot on day :)

rlu
11-06-2006, 02:20 PM
LOL! I haven't had this experience yet, DS is just getting into coloring and stickers.

When DS was little though I would have baby spit-up on my jacket and dog slobber on my pants which looks like snail slime. I feel sorry for my then co-workers.

trentsmom
11-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Ha-Ha! That's great!

I informed DH one time that he had a letter sticker on the bottom of his shoe. He opted to leave it there. I thought it was very sweet! And I think the same thing anytime I see a parent with a sticker on them.

californiagirl
11-06-2006, 02:29 PM
One day DD was handing out little iridescent stickers in the morning. Somebody mentioned mine about 5 minutes after I got to work. DH, on the other hand, got home still wearing black shirt, black pants, black belt, and a screaming pink flamingo.

elliput
11-06-2006, 02:56 PM
If you had meetings with other parents, they were probably wishing they had stickers too. :-) I will gladly trade the banana'd pants I am wearing for a sticker on my sweater.

AngelaS
11-06-2006, 03:34 PM
One day, 9 months pregnant and big as a house, I returned from a very full morning of errands w/my 4 yo. Carrying stuff into the house, I saw myself in the mirror and realized that the bottom of my shirt had about 8 different stickers on it that dd had stuck on me before we left for errands. I couldn't see them when standing up and looking down tho. I'd probably seen 20 people I knew that morning and not a single one said a thing!

jeminaal
11-06-2006, 03:42 PM
Not a sticker story, but I can relate...

Yesterday as I hosting my brother and SIL's baby shower, my godmother asked me if wearing two different flip flops were the style these days (she was serious). I was too busy to notice that I did that. At the time I also wondered why no one pointed that out to me, LOL! :)

Jeanette
(formerly known as jeanmick, member since Feb 2003)

DD Born Christmas Eve
DS Born Valentine's Day

carrie_geiger
11-06-2006, 03:53 PM
LOL! DS loves bananas & he loves going to the grocery store. So, now I'm accustomed to wearing the Chiquita banana sticker in the grocery store. Sometimes I'm aware of it... other times I'm not. I wonder though: Why, oh why, does it always seem to end up on the boob (of all places!)?

At least Dora is a bit cuter than Chiquita -- it makes it obvious that you have kids, at least.

Thanks for the laugh!

kelly ann
11-06-2006, 05:39 PM
LOL...glad I am not the only one. I guess I can look at it as a badge to our secret mom's club. These days, I am always putting DD's barrettes in my hair after she pulls them out. I guess I should be careful or I will be wearing metallic butterflies in my hair soon.