PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I've got the best brownie fairy!

Eloise36
12-12-2006, 05:09 AM
Wow, wow, wow! Thank you Brownie Fairy for your wonderful package!!! You are so thoughtful!

I came home today to find a package filled with goodies for me and DS. I received yummy Lindt Cappucino chocolates, a box of lemon and ginger teabags and a gheer mix. The chocolates were scrumptious and the tea was very calming. I really enjoyed (and needed) the chocolates and tea because I had a difficult weekend and Monday with sick, non-sleeping kids. I can't wait to try the gheer and am waiting for my mom's visit to prepare it because we both love Indian food. DS received a little wooden paddle duck (from Boston Commons?) and the Animal Boogie book and CD from Barefoot books. How did you know DS loves animals? The book and CD have been such a hit! DH and I read the book to DS at least 6 times tonight and played the CD over and over again. DS loves it so much he took the book up to bed with him, proof positive of how much he loves his gift :) Many thanks again and hugs to my wonderful brownie fairy!

I would like to apologize to my brownie fairy. Your package was mailed to my former work address on October 25, and I didn't receive it until today! You must have been wondering what happened to it, and me! Just know that your gifts have arrived and are very much appreciated!

I know my package came from Cambridge MA. Could you please give me some clues to guess who you are?

bcky2
12-12-2006, 09:05 AM
woohoo, it was like christmas came early at your house. what a nice gift :)

bcky2
12-12-2006, 08:14 PM
here is a little bump in hopes your bf sees this :)

Eloise36
12-14-2006, 05:41 AM
bumping, hoping my bf sees this :)

kimbe
12-14-2006, 01:51 PM
What a great BF you have!!! Bumping to help you find out who it is!

BrownieFairy
12-14-2006, 10:05 PM
Whew, what a relief! I was so worried that you hadn't received it. I'm so glad you got it and that your DS enjoyed it :) :)
I actually just saw this by chance. We're visiting family right now and I only logged on for a quick look ;)
The tea is my best pick-me-up for cold weather and Barefoot books is my all time favorite bookstore (for DD).
Clues - hmmmmm..... Actually, the package had a bunch of clues - Boston and the animals in the book and the kheer should be enough for a start.....