PDA

View Full Version : Who else does photo cards anyway you want besides Winkflash?

fattytuna
12-14-2006, 05:02 PM
I've always ordered 4x8 or 5x7 holiday photo cards from Winkflash because they let you upload your own design instead of having to use their templates. Is there someplace else other than Winnkflash that will let you do the same? Winkflash is fine as long as you don't need to contact them during the holidays. But if you have any problems it's just too hard to get through to customer service.

lilycat88
12-14-2006, 05:46 PM
I just uploaded ours to Snapfish this afternoon. I've used them before and been pleased. Our calendars turned out great!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=37&topic_id=384297&mesg_id=385338&page=

megs4413
12-14-2006, 06:31 PM
i went with yorkphoto.com on jen's reccomendation and so far so good! i don't have the cards yet though so we'll see...i uploaded my own design and ordered them last night at 9pm and they sent me an email today saying the order was printed and shipped today...that's pretty fast! i hope to have the cards by wednesday of next week....i'll let you know when they get here!

hez
12-14-2006, 07:42 PM
I used Shutterfly a couple years ago, and used Costco this year. Both turned out great and were fairly fast.

new_mommy25
12-14-2006, 08:28 PM
You can do shutterfly. Just pick blank and upload!

fattytuna
12-14-2006, 09:13 PM
I have accounts at Costco.com and Snapfish so I was able to take a look at their websites. I'm looking at the selections under "blank", but they are not really blank - they still have a template for you to input the photo and your own message. Am I not looking at the right place? I'm looking for a completely blank style, meaning the entire 4x8 or 5x7 area can be used with your own design.

I don't have accounts with YorkPhoto or Shutterfly so I can't see the selection. Are they completely blank or "blank with borders" like what Costco and Snapfish?

neeter
12-14-2006, 10:37 PM
i know for costco, you just upload your card like a regular photo, and then print them out as either 4x6 or 5x7s. they are basically photos this way with your designs...but they don't come with envelopes like the template cards would.