PDA

View Full Version : OT: Wall Gallery Frames

daniele_ut
12-19-2006, 11:52 AM
I'm looking for a set of frames for a wall in my home and I'm not terribly adept at the whole arranging thing, so I'm attracted to this set from Red Envelope, but the price is a bit higher than I'd like ($98):

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/36968.jpg

Has anyone seen anything similar for a better price? I saw a set at Costco a few weeks ago for $39 and am kicking myself for now buying it since they have no more now and have deleted the item and won't be getting any more.

kellyotn
12-19-2006, 11:58 AM
I might have seen something in the Lilian Vernon catalog, but have no idea of the quality.

Target has a set of frames in a box - black or silver I think. They aren't on a bar like that, but the box shows several layout options.

Additionally, you could just buy matching frames in similar sizes to those in your pic and arrange them like that or trace the outside dimensions on separate pieces of paper and tape them up to get a different layout designed.

newmomto3kids
12-19-2006, 02:52 PM
I just want to second what the previous poster said...you can easily create that look with frames that you have purchased at a lower price from places like Hobby Lobby or Marshalls. We have a wall arrangement that is a mixture of nicer frames and lesser quality frames. I love the look.
A friend of mine also has a really nice wall arrangment using non-matching black frames.
Good luck.

bensmom243
12-19-2006, 03:43 PM
Thank you so much for posting this! I saw this at a friends house last week and would love it! Now I know where to order it from!