PDA

View Full Version : Fun Post-- Who does your DC look like? Share *your* baby pics here :)

denna
12-20-2006, 02:59 PM
So I was rummaging through some old photos and pulled out a picture of me from about 9mo. I was shocked at how much DS and I look alike. Usually when we go out ppl are pretty divided on who he looks like more. Well how bout you guys tell me? And please post yours too :D

Edited to delete photos.

buddyleebaby
12-20-2006, 04:16 PM
Abigail is a mix. She has a high forehead and a rounder face like my dh and so from certain angles looks very much like him. in general though, people say she looks like me. Her eyes are also more "bleen" than blue. When she sees baby pictures of me, she thinks they are of her.
Evelyn looks very much like Abigail but she has a different nose, I think. I still can't figure out whose nose it is though.
Here's a picture of me when I was about two.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h35/buddyleebaby/bearwapple.jpg

kijip
12-22-2006, 03:11 AM
I will try and scan a couple in to show off the odd resemblance. Somehow Toby, who looks exactly like me by most accounts, manages to look remarkably similar to his daddy as a toddler. And my husband and I do not really resemble each other at all. Go figure.

elliput
12-22-2006, 10:19 AM
This is the honest truth. When DD is happy and smiling she looks like my side of the family, but when she is crying and pouting she is almost an exact copy of DH. DH agrees with me.

I'll need to scan some pic's on the sly so you all can see. ;-)

katiesmommy
12-22-2006, 02:05 PM
So I went looking for this yesterday, couldn't find it. Anyway, DD looks exactly like I did at her age. The funny thing is that everywhere we go, people are always saying she looks like DH. My family says that sometimes she looks like me and sometimes she looks like him.

megs4413
12-22-2006, 02:30 PM
i don't have a scanner, but DD looks just like my MOM! i saw an old photo of my mom as a baby and said, "where is this picture of my daughter from?" it was really surreal. my mom said, "umm...that's me..." she said she didn't want to say anythign about DD looking just like HER, cause she didn't want me to feel like she was taking 'credit' somehow....it really is strange though how much the two of them look alike....she has her Daddy's blue eyes and curly eyelashes, though...praying to God she doesn't get his nose.........

jgriffin
12-22-2006, 06:17 PM
E looks to me a lot like DH and FIL did when they were little. But DH says he sees a lot of my dad in E. He doesn't seem to look like me, though, but here's a flashy picture for you all (from when I was ~18mo)!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/37009.jpg